"This has been a great week, I had a lot of fun," Harlow said. "It kind of rejuvenated my love for football. I haven't played in a while since we didn't make the playoffs and I really missed it. Being out here has been great and I didn't realize how much I missed the game until I got out and started hitting people.
"Right now, I'm working hard to get ready for college. I'm trying to improve my flexibility, strength and speed, basically everything. I'm 6-4, 270 right now and I would like to get up to 280 by the time I get to college."
Speaking of college, Harlow gave an early commitment to Washington but Oregon State was always in the picture. The lineman has taken official visits to both schools, as well as numerous unofficial visits and said he's torn between the two Pac 12 programs.
"Things are pretty stressful for me right now," Harlow said. "My mind is telling me to go to UW because of the new facilities coming, the recruiting class they're bringing in and the coaches are pretty cool. I definitely see a lot of potential there. My heart is saying Oregon State. I just have a really good connection there with the coaches and they were my first offer.
"I'm really close with Coach Cavanuagh, Coach Brennan and Coach Riley. I'm really close with a lot of the players there and it's more of a bond for me. That's why it's such a tough decision for me. They're both great schools and have so much to offer so it has been a struggle for sure."
A couple of weeks, Harlow talked with Dawgman.com about how torn he was in his decision. Is he still as confused now that January has rolled around?
"I know where I want to go now," Harlow said. "I'm not ready to go public with anything yet because I still haven't finalized everything. I'm try to figure out how to do everything properly. I don't know when I'll make it public because I don't want to have to answer a lot of questions to be honest.
"I'll for sure let the coaching staffs from both schools know what I'm doing. I don't want to screw anyone over and I want the coaches to have time to go and recruit another player if I don't chose them. When I'm comfortable, I'll go ahead and do that, but I'm not ready to do that right now."