• The 83-70 victory over Georgia Tech was NC State’s ninth consecutive
victory overall and 10th straight home win.
• Lorenzo Brown, who had a game-high 21 points and 10 assists, had his fourth
double-digit assist total of the season and his second double-double. It was
his fourth overall double-double of his career.
• Scott Wood, who scored 20 points, had four 3-pointers in the game. Over the
last two seasons, NC State is 20-2 when Wood has four or more baskets from
behind the arc.
• Wood now has 269 career 3-pointers, moving past former Duke All-American
Kyle Singler into 14th place in ACC history.
• C.J. Leslie, who scored 19 points, had his 11th straight double-figure scoring
game and his 14th in 15 games this season.
• Richard Howell had a game-high 12 rebounds. NC State is 20-5 the last two
seasons when Howell hits double-figure rebounds.
• The Wolfpack, the nation’s top shooting team, shot 56 percent from the field
in the second half and 50.9 percent from the field in the game.
• NC State is now 9-4 in ACC home openers since moving to PNC Arena for the