1. Alabama is in the top position for double-digit prospects, and that category will be called "Alabama leads for."
2. For those who view the Crimson Tide highly, though a clear leader has not been named, each will fall into the category marked "Alabama is in good shape for."
3. As the order continues, prospects that have various schools competing at a seemingly even rate, including Alabama, will be marked "Alabama is in the mix for."
4. When a prospect has a clear leader, or leaders, not including Alabama, they will be categorized in "Alabama is in an uphill battle for."
5. Prospects that have all but eliminated UA will be sorted into a category labeled "Alabama is pretty much out for."
6. Finally, those who are just hitting the recruiting scene in stride, or have not revealed much despite offers, will be sorted into the "It's still too early for" category.
The lists can be viewed in the member forum, or simply by clicking the link below.