Some see Nick Saban and company comfortable defeating the No. 4 team in the country, while others see it as a battle that could come down to the wire.
* Five-star offensive lineman Dominick Jackson: "I think this (AU) is the best D-line the Alabama O-line has played this year. I think the first half is going to be a close game and the second half, 'Bama is going to pull away. I say 'Bama wins by 14 or more, running for 150-plus (yards)."
* Four-star defensive end Mekhi Brown (2015): "I think Alabama wins, 28-13."
* Three-star offensive guard Montel McBride: "35-21, ‘Bama."
* Four-star center J.C. Hassenauer: "It's gonna be a great game! RTR!"
* Four-star offensive guard Dallas Warmack (2015): "It's gonna be a close game since it's a rivalry and they're both good teams this year. I think 'Bama's still gonna win because they have an experienced team and Auburn has a young team. So 'Bama wins 28-14."
* Four-star outside linebacker Ronnie Clark: "I just know ‘Bama is going to win, no score though."
* Three-star linebacker Shaun Hamilton: "38-21, ‘Bama."
* Three-star defensive tackle O.J. Smith: "No prediction, should be a great game."
* Three-star linebacker Keith Holcombe: "35-21, ‘Bama."
* Four-star defensive back Deionte Thompson (2015): "35-17. Alabama."
* Four-star offensive lineman Ross Pierschbacher: "31-17 ‘Bama."
* Three-star punter J.K. Scott: "42 to 17, Alabama. ROLL TIDE!!"