There is no charge for admission to Alabama's A-Day football game at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Fans should plan to arrive early as a large crowd is expected. Gates will open at 11 a.m.
STADIUM ACCESS & SEATING
Entry gates to Bryant-Denny Stadium will open at 11 a.m. Fans may enter the stadium through any of 38 gates that will be open on Saturday. The entire lower bowl and upper west stands will be opened for seating. Additional sections will be opened as the situation dictates.
ITEMS ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM
Fans are not allowed to bring in coolers or large objects into Bryant-Denny Stadium. Personnel will be present at each entry point to insure that fans comply with these regulations.
11 a.m -- Gates open at Bryant-Denny Stadium
12:15 p.m -- Walk of Fame: '06 Captains (Le'Ron McClain & Juwan Simpson) with Joe Kines at Denny Chimes
1:05 p.m -- A-Day Game at Bryant-Denny Stadium
traffic – road closings and access routes * Due to the Collegiate Triathlon and some construction on campus, fans should utilize University Boulevard and Bryant Drive to get to and from campus for the Golden Flake A-Day game.
* Campus Drive will be closed between Hackberry Lane and 5th Ave. from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.
* Campus Drive may be utilized between University Boulevard and Hackberry Lane for fans parking in the Ten Hoor area and the Ferguson Deck. Fans parking in these areas may only access Campus Drive by entering from University Boulevard.
* Jack Warner Parkway will be closed to thru traffic from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. due to the Triathlon. At the conclusion of that event, Jack Warner Parkway and Campus Drive will reopen as normal for post-game traffic.
* Due to campus construction, Hackberry Lane will be closed all day between Campus Drive and Jack Warner Parkway, which will affect fans who typically park near Shelby Hall and on Campus Drive in this area.
* Quad setup and RV parking will begin at 6 p.m. on Friday.
* Streets around the Quad (6th Avenue, Capstone Drive and Margaret Drive) will be closed like a usual game day. However, 9th Avenue will remain open during the day on Saturday.
* RV parking will be located only in the West Campus Lot (behind Publix), RV Lot # 5, RV Lot # 9, and the DCH Lot.
* The Medical Center grass parking lot will be free of charge and will have shuttles running to the stadium for a $2 charge each way.
* The Quad will host "Kickoff on the Quad", food vendors and a Fun Factory for kids.
* Go to www.uagameday.com for further details.
ENTERPRISE TORNADO RELIEF FUND
United Way of West Alabama will raise funds at this Saturday's Game for disaster relief to aid the citizens of Enterprise, Ala., victimized by a tornado on March 1. The City of Enterprise Tornado Relief Fund will consist of donation stations to be set up at 38 points of entry to Bryant-Denny Stadium during the event. Donation stations will begin taking collections at 11 a.m. Saturday and will end at approximately 1 p.m. Those wishing to donate to the Fund should do so via personal check or cash at any of the donation stations in the stadium. Checks should payable to United Way of West Alabama designated for the Enterprise Tornado Relief Fund. Funds collected Saturday will be specifically designated as contributions to the Enterprise Tornado Fund, insuring that all funds raised will go directly to those in need of assistance.
Concession stands will be open throughout most of Bryant-Denny Stadium, except on the upper concourse of the East stands, assuring that concession stands will be open in every part of the stadium that is initially open for seating (entire lower bowl and upper West stands).