1. Oregon: The Ducks had their first test of the season and stepped up. The offense is borderline unstoppable right now.
2. Stanford: The Cardinal are rolling with a dominant victory in each game. The team can get a head start by defeating Oregon this weekend.
3. Arizona: The Wildcats had another last minute drive to move to 4-0. They need to fix the dumb mistakes if they want to move up.
4. USC: The Trojans needs some help on defense, but this is still the most talented team in the conference.
5. UCLA: The bruins could wind up lower, but deserve this spot due to a big win over Texas.
6. Arizona State: The Sun Devils still make too many mistakes, but definitely look to be improved from last season.
7. Oregon State: The Beavers are better than people think and the guess here is that they have an upset or two this season.
8. Cal: Cal's defense was great against the UA and if it plays like that consistently, the Golden Bears are going to be in each game.
9. Washington: UW needs to let Jake Locker free or the whole team will suffer from its lack of creativity.
10. Washington State: The team is bad and there is no much else to say.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Saturday Arizona EYBL EvaluationsSaturday saw numerous Arizona prospects in action at the Nike EYBL. Read on to see how those prospects performed.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 11:15 PM
Authority Report: Wildcats complete rosterThis week's Authority Report discusses how Arizona finished out its roster, answers readers' questions, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 10:59 PM
SALE: GET 3 MONTHS FOR PRICE OF 1WildcatAuthority.com is holding a sale! Get 3 months for the price of 1 before it's too late.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 8:15 PM
Authority Report: Priorities emergingThis week's Authority Report discusses a few recruiting priorities, defensive back depth chart, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 8:34 AM