1. Oregon: The Ducks had their first test of the season and stepped up. The offense is borderline unstoppable right now.
2. Stanford: The Cardinal are rolling with a dominant victory in each game. The team can get a head start by defeating Oregon this weekend.
3. Arizona: The Wildcats had another last minute drive to move to 4-0. They need to fix the dumb mistakes if they want to move up.
4. USC: The Trojans needs some help on defense, but this is still the most talented team in the conference.
5. UCLA: The bruins could wind up lower, but deserve this spot due to a big win over Texas.
6. Arizona State: The Sun Devils still make too many mistakes, but definitely look to be improved from last season.
7. Oregon State: The Beavers are better than people think and the guess here is that they have an upset or two this season.
8. Cal: Cal's defense was great against the UA and if it plays like that consistently, the Golden Bears are going to be in each game.
9. Washington: UW needs to let Jake Locker free or the whole team will suffer from its lack of creativity.
10. Washington State: The team is bad and there is no much else to say.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Miller looking forward to future with TrierSean Miller discusses Allonzo Trier's absence and what the future may now hold with his return.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 7:04 PM
Markkanen named Pac-12 Player of the WeekSean Miller discusses Lauri Markkanen winning Pac-12 Player of the Week.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:41 PM
LaRose and Dempsey to help with AD hireArizona has announced that former Arizona Athletics Directors Kathleen "Rocky" LaRose and Cedric Dempsey will assist with the ongoing athletics director search.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 11:12 AM
Miles Norris focusing on threeMiles Norris is one of the best players in 2018 and is hearing the most from three schools. Read on to see which three they are and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 7:14 AM