1. Oregon: The Ducks had their first test of the season and stepped up. The offense is borderline unstoppable right now.
2. Stanford: The Cardinal are rolling with a dominant victory in each game. The team can get a head start by defeating Oregon this weekend.
3. Arizona: The Wildcats had another last minute drive to move to 4-0. They need to fix the dumb mistakes if they want to move up.
4. USC: The Trojans needs some help on defense, but this is still the most talented team in the conference.
5. UCLA: The bruins could wind up lower, but deserve this spot due to a big win over Texas.
6. Arizona State: The Sun Devils still make too many mistakes, but definitely look to be improved from last season.
7. Oregon State: The Beavers are better than people think and the guess here is that they have an upset or two this season.
8. Cal: Cal's defense was great against the UA and if it plays like that consistently, the Golden Bears are going to be in each game.
9. Washington: UW needs to let Jake Locker free or the whole team will suffer from its lack of creativity.
10. Washington State: The team is bad and there is no much else to say.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
March 27 Arizona Football NotebookRich Rodriguez discusses hiring B.J. Denker, special teams, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 5:41 PM
Kadeem Allen embodies Arizona BasketballKadeem Allen's career at Arizona is over. Take a look at what Sean Miller had to say about Allen's meaning to the program and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 3:08 PM
Arizona's defense fails in lossArizona's defense struggled in its lost to Xavier Thursday night. Read on to see what Sean Miller had to say about that and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 11:11 PM
Video: Markkanen on struggles against XavierLauri Markkanen discusses Arizona's struggles against Xavier.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 10:42 PM