1. Oregon: The Ducks had their first test of the season and stepped up. The offense is borderline unstoppable right now.
2. Stanford: The Cardinal are rolling with a dominant victory in each game. The team can get a head start by defeating Oregon this weekend.
3. Arizona: The Wildcats had another last minute drive to move to 4-0. They need to fix the dumb mistakes if they want to move up.
4. USC: The Trojans needs some help on defense, but this is still the most talented team in the conference.
5. UCLA: The bruins could wind up lower, but deserve this spot due to a big win over Texas.
6. Arizona State: The Sun Devils still make too many mistakes, but definitely look to be improved from last season.
7. Oregon State: The Beavers are better than people think and the guess here is that they have an upset or two this season.
8. Cal: Cal's defense was great against the UA and if it plays like that consistently, the Golden Bears are going to be in each game.
9. Washington: UW needs to let Jake Locker free or the whole team will suffer from its lack of creativity.
10. Washington State: The team is bad and there is no much else to say.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Video: Sean Miller after UC IrvineSean Miller meets with the media after Arizona's win over Irvine.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 9:45 PM
Arizona bounces back with easy winArizona defeated Irvine at McKale Tuesday night. Read on for a full recap.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:44 PM
Postgame Analysis: Arizona vs. UC IrvineArizona returned home with a 79-57 victory over UC Irvine. Read on to find out who the player of the game was, the key moments, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:46 PM
Breakdown: Arizona vs. UC IrvineArizona will return home to face UC Irvine on Tuesday night. Read on for statistics, a positional breakdown, and a score prediction.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:25 PM
Lack of depth hurting WildcatsSean Miller discusses how Arizona's missing players have had a negative impact on the season.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 6:07 PM