1. Oregon: The Ducks had their first test of the season and stepped up. The offense is borderline unstoppable right now.
2. Stanford: The Cardinal are rolling with a dominant victory in each game. The team can get a head start by defeating Oregon this weekend.
3. Arizona: The Wildcats had another last minute drive to move to 4-0. They need to fix the dumb mistakes if they want to move up.
4. USC: The Trojans needs some help on defense, but this is still the most talented team in the conference.
5. UCLA: The bruins could wind up lower, but deserve this spot due to a big win over Texas.
6. Arizona State: The Sun Devils still make too many mistakes, but definitely look to be improved from last season.
7. Oregon State: The Beavers are better than people think and the guess here is that they have an upset or two this season.
8. Cal: Cal's defense was great against the UA and if it plays like that consistently, the Golden Bears are going to be in each game.
9. Washington: UW needs to let Jake Locker free or the whole team will suffer from its lack of creativity.
10. Washington State: The team is bad and there is no much else to say.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: July Recruiting UpdateThis week's Authority Report discusses July recruiting, priorities, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 10:54 PM
Authority Report: Knight happy at ArizonaThis week's Authority Report has an interview with Arizona offensive lineman Maisen Knight, a recruiting update, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 11:43 PM
Most Important Wildcats: #13 Devaughn CooperWe continue our countdown of the top 20 most important Wildcats with #13, wide receiver Devaughn Cooper.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:43 PM
Evan Nelson emerging as one to watchEvan Nelson may be in the class of 2020, but he has emerged as a player to watch in Arizona. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:28 PM