Arizona was able to get its third win of the season on Sunday and here are the players we thought stood out.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 15 points and eight rebounds in only 23 minutes and also did not turn the ball over.
It will be interesting to see him play against better competition, but Williams has looked great in the early season.
2. Solomon Hill: Hill had 11 points and filled the box score in numerous other categories, as he always does.
He may not be spectacular at one thing, but Hill is pretty much good at everything and a major help.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's defense has improved dramatically and he had a solid game on Sunday.
Fogg is proving to be a very good facilitator and worries about him handling the point look to be gone already.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl had nine points and seven rebounds in only 19 minutes and is easily the team's best big man.
The biggest difference is that he is playing with confidence, something he did not do a lot of last season.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes continues to show he is worthy of minutes, as he scored nine points.
In fact, if Mayes was a better defender, we feel that he would likely be the starter at point guard.
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Where are the coaches?This week's Authority Report takes a look at where the coaches are over the weekend and which prospects Arizona will be evaluating.
Wildcat AuthorityFriday at 8:21 AM
Lorenzo Romar introduced at ArizonaLorenzo Romar was introduced to the media on Thursday. Read on to see what he said about joining Arizona, his role, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 7:32 PM
Video: Luke Walton discusses Lakers, ArizonaLuke Walton discusses his season with the Los Angeles Lakers, Arizona basketball, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 9:38 PM
Authority Report: Adam Plant on commitmentThis week's Authority Report discusses Adam Plant's commitment, Arizona's recruiting efforts, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 9:35 PM