Arizona was able to get its third win of the season on Sunday and here are the players we thought stood out.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 15 points and eight rebounds in only 23 minutes and also did not turn the ball over.
It will be interesting to see him play against better competition, but Williams has looked great in the early season.
2. Solomon Hill: Hill had 11 points and filled the box score in numerous other categories, as he always does.
He may not be spectacular at one thing, but Hill is pretty much good at everything and a major help.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's defense has improved dramatically and he had a solid game on Sunday.
Fogg is proving to be a very good facilitator and worries about him handling the point look to be gone already.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl had nine points and seven rebounds in only 19 minutes and is easily the team's best big man.
The biggest difference is that he is playing with confidence, something he did not do a lot of last season.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes continues to show he is worthy of minutes, as he scored nine points.
In fact, if Mayes was a better defender, we feel that he would likely be the starter at point guard.
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Miller looking forward to future with TrierSean Miller discusses Allonzo Trier's absence and what the future may now hold with his return.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 7:04 PM
Markkanen named Pac-12 Player of the WeekSean Miller discusses Lauri Markkanen winning Pac-12 Player of the Week.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:41 PM
LaRose and Dempsey to help with AD hireArizona has announced that former Arizona Athletics Directors Kathleen "Rocky" LaRose and Cedric Dempsey will assist with the ongoing athletics director search.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 11:12 AM
Miles Norris focusing on threeMiles Norris is one of the best players in 2018 and is hearing the most from three schools. Read on to see which three they are and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 7:14 AM
Game Thoughts: Arizona vs. UCLAWe take a closer look at Arizona's win over UCLA.
Wildcat AuthoritySaturday at 8:09 PM