Arizona was able to get its third win of the season on Sunday and here are the players we thought stood out.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 15 points and eight rebounds in only 23 minutes and also did not turn the ball over.
It will be interesting to see him play against better competition, but Williams has looked great in the early season.
2. Solomon Hill: Hill had 11 points and filled the box score in numerous other categories, as he always does.
He may not be spectacular at one thing, but Hill is pretty much good at everything and a major help.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's defense has improved dramatically and he had a solid game on Sunday.
Fogg is proving to be a very good facilitator and worries about him handling the point look to be gone already.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl had nine points and seven rebounds in only 19 minutes and is easily the team's best big man.
The biggest difference is that he is playing with confidence, something he did not do a lot of last season.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes continues to show he is worthy of minutes, as he scored nine points.
In fact, if Mayes was a better defender, we feel that he would likely be the starter at point guard.
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Rawle Alkins provides perspective on decisionRawle Alkins discusses why he chose to return to Arizona and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 2:11 PM
Sean Miller breaks down Akot's decisionSean Miller discusses why Emmanuel Akot reclassified, what he will bring to Arizona, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 4:57 PM
Emmanuel Akot joins Arizona's 2017 classEmmanuel Akot has announced that he has reclassified to 2017. Read on to see what this means for Arizona and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 6:11 PM
3-Star Safety Breaks Down Top 8 SchoolsLance Robinson, a three-star prospect and one of Louisiana's top safeties, breaks down his top eight schools with Scout.
Scout FootballYesterday at 6:01 PM