Arizona was able to get its third win of the season on Sunday and here are the players we thought stood out.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 15 points and eight rebounds in only 23 minutes and also did not turn the ball over.
It will be interesting to see him play against better competition, but Williams has looked great in the early season.
2. Solomon Hill: Hill had 11 points and filled the box score in numerous other categories, as he always does.
He may not be spectacular at one thing, but Hill is pretty much good at everything and a major help.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's defense has improved dramatically and he had a solid game on Sunday.
Fogg is proving to be a very good facilitator and worries about him handling the point look to be gone already.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl had nine points and seven rebounds in only 19 minutes and is easily the team's best big man.
The biggest difference is that he is playing with confidence, something he did not do a lot of last season.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes continues to show he is worthy of minutes, as he scored nine points.
In fact, if Mayes was a better defender, we feel that he would likely be the starter at point guard.
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Ira Lee looking forward to collegeNow that Ira Lee's high school career is over, he has turned his attention to Arizona. Read on for his thoughts on college and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 5:12 PM
Benjamin hoping to make an impactZach Benjamin is eligible this season and hoping that he can make an impact. Read on for his thoughts on spring ball, his role, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 2:05 PM
Audio: Sean Miller on Jim RomeSean Miller was a guest on the Jim Rome Show on Monday. Listen to the audio to hear what he has to say about Thursday's matchup with Xavier and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 10:31 PM
Arizona Football MailbagWe answer readers' question about Arizona football as the Wildcats continue spring football.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 10:09 PM
Video: Rich Rodriguez after Monday's practiceRich Rodriguez discusses returning to practice after spring break, the offensive line, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 7:46 PM