Arizona was able to get its third win of the season on Sunday and here are the players we thought stood out.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 15 points and eight rebounds in only 23 minutes and also did not turn the ball over.
It will be interesting to see him play against better competition, but Williams has looked great in the early season.
2. Solomon Hill: Hill had 11 points and filled the box score in numerous other categories, as he always does.
He may not be spectacular at one thing, but Hill is pretty much good at everything and a major help.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's defense has improved dramatically and he had a solid game on Sunday.
Fogg is proving to be a very good facilitator and worries about him handling the point look to be gone already.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl had nine points and seven rebounds in only 19 minutes and is easily the team's best big man.
The biggest difference is that he is playing with confidence, something he did not do a lot of last season.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes continues to show he is worthy of minutes, as he scored nine points.
In fact, if Mayes was a better defender, we feel that he would likely be the starter at point guard.
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: July Recruiting UpdateThis week's Authority Report discusses July recruiting, priorities, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 10:54 PM
Authority Report: Knight happy at ArizonaThis week's Authority Report has an interview with Arizona offensive lineman Maisen Knight, a recruiting update, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 11:43 PM
Most Important Wildcats: #13 Devaughn CooperWe continue our countdown of the top 20 most important Wildcats with #13, wide receiver Devaughn Cooper.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:43 PM
Evan Nelson emerging as one to watchEvan Nelson may be in the class of 2020, but he has emerged as a player to watch in Arizona. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:28 PM