Here are the five keys to Arizona beating Kansas later today.
1. Rebounding: Arizona was outrebounded by Santa Clara, which is obviously a concern for the Wildcats.
Kansas is going to be very strong on the glass and the Wildcats need to make sure to contain it, as winning the battle outright will be difficult.
2. Lamont Jones: Momo is eventually going to have to step up and the reality of the situation is that it needs to be soon.
Kansas is very stable at point guard and Jones is going to have to pick up the scoring a bit for Arizona to win.
3. Bench play: Arizona's bench has been spectacular and will need to be once again. Kansas has very solid depth and can play right with the Wildcats in that category.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl needs to come in and be aggressive, as he will definitely get his fair share of minutes.
Kyryl is going to be tested defensively and it would be huge for him to have a good game.
5. Competition: How will Arizona react to facing a great team? Sure, the UA has had a solid season so far, but Kansas is much better than any opponent it has faced.
Five keys to Kansas
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: More offers going outThis week's Authority Report discusses new football offers, answers readers' questions, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 10:19 PM
March 27 Arizona Football NotebookRich Rodriguez discusses hiring B.J. Denker, special teams, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:41 PM
Kadeem Allen embodies Arizona BasketballKadeem Allen's career at Arizona is over. Take a look at what Sean Miller had to say about Allen's meaning to the program and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 3:08 PM
Postgame Analysis: Arizona vs XavierArizona was upset by Xavier 73-71 on Thursday night. Read on for a closer look at what happened.