Here are the five keys to Arizona beating Kansas later today.
1. Rebounding: Arizona was outrebounded by Santa Clara, which is obviously a concern for the Wildcats.
Kansas is going to be very strong on the glass and the Wildcats need to make sure to contain it, as winning the battle outright will be difficult.
2. Lamont Jones: Momo is eventually going to have to step up and the reality of the situation is that it needs to be soon.
Kansas is very stable at point guard and Jones is going to have to pick up the scoring a bit for Arizona to win.
3. Bench play: Arizona's bench has been spectacular and will need to be once again. Kansas has very solid depth and can play right with the Wildcats in that category.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl needs to come in and be aggressive, as he will definitely get his fair share of minutes.
Kyryl is going to be tested defensively and it would be huge for him to have a good game.
5. Competition: How will Arizona react to facing a great team? Sure, the UA has had a solid season so far, but Kansas is much better than any opponent it has faced.
Five keys to Kansas
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Video: Arizona Players after UCLAParker Jackson-Cartwright and Allonzo Trier meet with the media after Arizona's loss to UCLA.
Wildcat Authority8:07 PM
Lack of rebounding costs Arizona against UCLAArizona lost to UCLA 77-72 on Saturday. Read on for the complete recap.
Wildcat Authority7:07 PM
Dave Heeke named as Athletic DirectorArizona has named Central Michigan's Dave Heeke as Athletic Director. Read on for more.
Wildcat Authority1:02 PM