Here are the five keys to Arizona beating Kansas later today.
1. Rebounding: Arizona was outrebounded by Santa Clara, which is obviously a concern for the Wildcats.
Kansas is going to be very strong on the glass and the Wildcats need to make sure to contain it, as winning the battle outright will be difficult.
2. Lamont Jones: Momo is eventually going to have to step up and the reality of the situation is that it needs to be soon.
Kansas is very stable at point guard and Jones is going to have to pick up the scoring a bit for Arizona to win.
3. Bench play: Arizona's bench has been spectacular and will need to be once again. Kansas has very solid depth and can play right with the Wildcats in that category.
4. Kyryl Natyazhko: Kyryl needs to come in and be aggressive, as he will definitely get his fair share of minutes.
Kyryl is going to be tested defensively and it would be huge for him to have a good game.
5. Competition: How will Arizona react to facing a great team? Sure, the UA has had a solid season so far, but Kansas is much better than any opponent it has faced.
Five keys to Kansas
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: July Recruiting UpdateThis week's Authority Report discusses July recruiting, priorities, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 10:54 PM
Authority Report: Knight happy at ArizonaThis week's Authority Report has an interview with Arizona offensive lineman Maisen Knight, a recruiting update, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 11:43 PM
Most Important Wildcats: #13 Devaughn CooperWe continue our countdown of the top 20 most important Wildcats with #13, wide receiver Devaughn Cooper.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:43 PM
Evan Nelson emerging as one to watchEvan Nelson may be in the class of 2020, but he has emerged as a player to watch in Arizona. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:28 PM