Arizona lost to Kansas on Saturday night, but here is our top five performances from the game.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams just cemented himself as one of the top power forwards in the nation with a 27-oint effort against a strong Kansas team.
Arizona showed how much it will struggle without Williams, but it also showed just how dangerous it is when he is in.
2. Kyle Fogg: Fogg was lambasted by Miller after Friday's game, but bounced back well with 18 points.
If Fogg can take smart shots, play hard, and play solid defense, he will be just fine with the coaching staff.
3. Jamelle Horne: Horne played hard and gave it his best shot, which is not something everybody can consistently say.
He definitely struggled a bit in the second half, but if he plays within himself, Arizona is going to benefit from it.
4. Solomon Hill: Hill made some mistakes, but he had another solid all-around game with nine points, five rebounds, and four assists.
Hill struggled from the field, but is one of the main players that is going to need to step up offensively if Arizona is going to win.
5. Jordin Mayes: The more Mayes plays, the more you wonder if he should be the starting point guard.
Jones is struggling with turnovers and the guess here is that if Mayes had better defense, he would be the starter.
Saturday Top Five
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Video: Sean Miller on Byrne's departureSean Miller discusses Greg Byrne's departure to Alabama.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:51 PM
Video: Erika Barnes on being Interim ADErika Barnes discusses being named Arizona's interim Athletic Director.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 2:54 PM
Athletic Director Hot BoardWe take a look at possible replacements for Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 9:31 PM
Byrne headed to AlabamaSources say that Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne is headed to Alabama. Read on for the latest.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 6:57 PM