Arizona lost to Kansas on Saturday night, but here is our top five performances from the game.
1. Derrick Williams: Williams just cemented himself as one of the top power forwards in the nation with a 27-oint effort against a strong Kansas team.
Arizona showed how much it will struggle without Williams, but it also showed just how dangerous it is when he is in.
2. Kyle Fogg: Fogg was lambasted by Miller after Friday's game, but bounced back well with 18 points.
If Fogg can take smart shots, play hard, and play solid defense, he will be just fine with the coaching staff.
3. Jamelle Horne: Horne played hard and gave it his best shot, which is not something everybody can consistently say.
He definitely struggled a bit in the second half, but if he plays within himself, Arizona is going to benefit from it.
4. Solomon Hill: Hill made some mistakes, but he had another solid all-around game with nine points, five rebounds, and four assists.
Hill struggled from the field, but is one of the main players that is going to need to step up offensively if Arizona is going to win.
5. Jordin Mayes: The more Mayes plays, the more you wonder if he should be the starting point guard.
Jones is struggling with turnovers and the guess here is that if Mayes had better defense, he would be the starter.
Saturday Top Five
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Video: Sean Miller after UC IrvineSean Miller meets with the media after Arizona's win over Irvine.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 9:45 PM
Arizona bounces back with easy winArizona defeated Irvine at McKale Tuesday night. Read on for a full recap.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:44 PM
Postgame Analysis: Arizona vs. UC IrvineArizona returned home with a 79-57 victory over UC Irvine. Read on to find out who the player of the game was, the key moments, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:46 PM
Breakdown: Arizona vs. UC IrvineArizona will return home to face UC Irvine on Tuesday night. Read on for statistics, a positional breakdown, and a score prediction.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:25 PM