Attention has turned to Arizona State and this is how Arizona can beat the Sun Devils.
1. Pressure the quarterback: Arizona State's offense is much stronger with time.
Arizona needs to get pressure on the QB, as ASU has very good skill players that can give the UA fits.
2. Make it one dimensional: If the Wildcats can stop the run, ASU is going to struggle.
The Wildcats have not stopped the run in weeks, but that can be forgotten with a better effort this week.
3. Play intense: The intensity against Oregon was there in the first half, but seemed to fade in the second.
4. Special teams: Simply put, special teams has been horrible.
Whether it is field goals or coverage, Arizona's special teams needs to step up in a major way.
5. Penalties: ASU gets its fair share of them and the UA needs to be careful not to match.
Keys to ASU
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Knight happy at ArizonaThis week's Authority Report has an interview with Arizona offensive lineman Maisen Knight, a recruiting update, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 11:43 PM
Most Important Wildcats: #13 Devaughn CooperWe continue our countdown of the top 20 most important Wildcats with #13, wide receiver Devaughn Cooper.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:43 PM
Evan Nelson emerging as one to watchEvan Nelson may be in the class of 2020, but he has emerged as a player to watch in Arizona. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:28 PM
Mitchell confident in Arizona commitmentJaden Mitchell committed to Arizona in the spring and remains happy with his decision. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 7:58 PM