Attention has turned to Arizona State and this is how Arizona can beat the Sun Devils.
1. Pressure the quarterback: Arizona State's offense is much stronger with time.
Arizona needs to get pressure on the QB, as ASU has very good skill players that can give the UA fits.
2. Make it one dimensional: If the Wildcats can stop the run, ASU is going to struggle.
The Wildcats have not stopped the run in weeks, but that can be forgotten with a better effort this week.
3. Play intense: The intensity against Oregon was there in the first half, but seemed to fade in the second.
4. Special teams: Simply put, special teams has been horrible.
Whether it is field goals or coverage, Arizona's special teams needs to step up in a major way.
5. Penalties: ASU gets its fair share of them and the UA needs to be careful not to match.
Keys to ASU
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Wildcats complete rosterThis week's Authority Report discusses how Arizona finished out its roster, answers readers' questions, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 10:59 PM
SALE: GET 3 MONTHS FOR PRICE OF 1WildcatAuthority.com is holding a sale! Get 3 months for the price of 1 before it's too late.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 8:15 PM
Authority Report: Priorities emergingThis week's Authority Report discusses a few recruiting priorities, defensive back depth chart, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 8:34 AM
Rawle Alkins provides perspective on decisionRawle Alkins discusses why he chose to return to Arizona and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 2:11 PM