1. Washington- The Huskies continue to win, although they had a little hiccup against a mediocre Stanford team.
2. Arizona- The UW-UA game was likely closer than it appeared, but it was still a loss for the Wildcats.
3. UCLA- The Bruins will have a chance to make a statement with a win over Arizona on Thursday. UCLA still has questions it needs to address, such as in the post, but when it does, it will be much better for it.
4. Washington State- The Cougars are a strong team at home and will likely improve as the season continues.
5. USC- The Trojans are strong defensively, but struggle on offense and will have trouble with teams with good guards.
6. Cal- As soon as the Golden Bears can get more consistency from its guards, they will be a much more formidable opponent.
7. Stanford: The next few teams simply are not very good, but at least the Cardinal have potential to grow.
8. Oregon: Oregon defeated Oregon State Saturday in a big win for the program. Dana Altman will have this team better in a minimal amount of time.
9. Oregon State: the Beavers should have put forth a better game on Saturday, but it is obvious the team is going to give most opponents fits.
10. Arizona State- The Sun Devils are not getting better and could be on a downward spiral.
Pac-10 Power Rankings
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
2018 Maui Invitational Field announcedThe 2018 Maui Invitational field has been announced and it includes Arizona and some of the best programs in the country.
Wildcat Authority1:28 PM
Samajie Grant Prepared to take on New RoleSamajie Grant has been working out at running back. Read on to see how the transition has been and more.
Wildcat Authority8:14 AM
10/25 Football Notebook: Anu Solomon returnsRich Rodriguez discusses his quarterback situation, a new running back, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 2:07 PM
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout FootballYesterday at 5:40 AM