Here are the top performers from Thursday's win over UCLA.
1. Lamont Jones: Jones had his best game of the season with 17 points.
More importantly, he only turned the ball over twice and played within the pace of the game.
2. Derrick Williams: Williams finished with 22 points and once again proved he is the best player in the conference.
In addition, he continues to hit from behind the arc, as he hit half of his attempts Thursday.
3. Kyle Fogg: Fogg may not have shot from the field well, but he still scored.
Fogg was able to get to the line and scored 14 points.
4. Solomon Hill: He may have fouled out and had one too many turnovers, but Hill was aggressive and stretched the defense.
UCLA knew after the second three that it could not leave him open and that benefited the rest of the team.
5. Jordin Mayes: Mayes was impressive in how he controlled the pace of the game.
He only turned the ball over once and scored eight points in 12 minutes.
Top 5 Thursday Performers
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout Football5:40 AM
10/24 Notebook: UA Prepping for StanfordRich Rodriguez discusses personnel changes, the bye week, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:27 PM
Arizona focusing on Christian McCaffreyIn order to defeat Stanford, Arizona will need to contain Christian McCaffrey. Read on to see what Rich Rodriguez has to say about Stanford's star running back and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:14 PM
By the Numbers: Arizona vs. StanfordArizona will face Stanford for Homecoming. Read on to find out more about the two teams statistically.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 3:12 PM