Arizona defeated USC on Saturday night and here are the top five players from the 82-73 win.
1. Lamont Jones: Jones scored 17 points and did not miss a shot from the field. He has played great these past two games and if Jones develops consistency, Arizona is going to benefit in a big way.
2. Derrick Williams: Hurt hand? No problem. Williams scored 20, including 17 in ten minutes of lay in the second half.
Just when you think he can't show you something new, Williams does and UA fans are seeing something truly special.
3. Kevin Parrom: Parrom scored ten points in 16 minutes of action while also not turning the ball over.
His intensity rubs off on his teammates and he is the glue that keeps the Wildcats together.
4. Kyle Fogg: Fogg's six assists were a great sign of him doing exactly what the coaching staff needs him to do.
Fogg is not going to dominate offensively, but there is little difference when he is setting up others for points.
5. Jesse Perry: Perry finished with eight points and seven rebounds, as he more than held his own against Alex Stepheson.
Saturday Top 5
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout FootballYesterday at 5:40 AM
10/24 Notebook: UA Prepping for StanfordRich Rodriguez discusses personnel changes, the bye week, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 6:27 PM
Arizona focusing on Christian McCaffreyIn order to defeat Stanford, Arizona will need to contain Christian McCaffrey. Read on to see what Rich Rodriguez has to say about Stanford's star running back and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 6:14 PM
By the Numbers: Arizona vs. StanfordArizona will face Stanford for Homecoming. Read on to find out more about the two teams statistically.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 3:12 PM