Arizona's coaches were spotted watching the following players:
Sean Miller: Dakarai Allen, Grant Jerrett, Eric Cooper, Tyler Dorsey, Kaleb Tarczewski, Gabe York, Jordan Bell, Justice Winslow, Melvin Swift, Robert Upshaw, Jabari Bird, Brandon Ashley, Aaron Gordon, and Tyree Robinson, Emmanuel Mudiay
Emanuel Richardson: Landen Lucas, Kaleb Tarczewski, Chris Thomas, Nate Britt, Justice Winslow, Melvin Swift, Grant Jerrett, Eric Cooper, Tyler Dorsey, Brandon Ashley, Jabari Bird, Tyree Robinson, Aaron Gordon, Emmanuel Mudiay
• Shaqquan Aaron wasn't on his game today, as he went for nine points in an uncharacteristic performance. As a result his SoCal All-Stars lost a close one 54-52.
• While Shabazz Muhammad went off, his teammate Robert Upshaw only had four points in limited playing time. However, Muhammad's performance was enough as his squad rolled to a 75-66 win.
• Landen Lucas helped his Northwest Panthers overcome a late double-digit deficit with his aggressive offensive play. He continued to drive the lane constantly and earned 14 points on the day.
• Kaleb Tarczewski has had better games, but he grinded out 13 points and still managed to get his rebounds. Unfortunately in this one, it will be his shot at the buzzer that he missed that will be the lasting impression, at least for the day. The New England Playez dropped a close one 54-52.
• Arizona commit Gabe York went for 18 points, but he didn't come through when his team needed him most. Besides a half court buzzer beater to end regulation, York was held without a point within the last three minutes of a back in forth game that eventually saw the Compton Magic on the losing end of a 55-54 score.
• Chris Thomas only scored six points for his Colorado Hawks team, but he was seen encouraging his teammates all game long and seemed to be enjoying himself out there, although the Hawks ended up losing.
• Two other UA commits played in what was probably the most anticipated game of the day between Belmont and the Oakland Soldiers. Grant Jerrett and Eric Cooper kept Belmont in the game down the stretch, as Jerrett went for 14 and Cooper put up six of his own.
In fact if not for Jerrett, Belmont might have been down 30 points early. Jerrett was active on the glass all game long, while also showing some big time NBA moves in down in the post offensively. Brandon Ashley scored 11 points for the victorious Soldiers. Tyree Robinson finished with 17 points and Jabari Bird chipped in with six. On this night it was all about Aaron Gordon, who went off for 28 points for the Soldiers, slicing or pulling up to shoot anytime he wanted to.
• Dakarai Allen with another solid performance for the second straight day, as his 21 points led Play Hard Play smart to another win on day two.