One program keeping in touch with Hunt is Arizona. The 5-foot-9, 175-pounder from Westlake Village (Calif.) has been in communication with Wildcats assistant Robert Anae and the two have been keeping in touch consistently.
"I talk to him pretty often, just to see how things are," Hunt said. "We have a pretty good relationship."
In his communication with Anae, Hunt has discussed the possibility of visiting the Arizona campus, but isn't quite sure if or when that will happen."
"We've discussed unofficials and officials," Hunt said. "But I am not quite sure when I'm going to be taking it or if I am yet. That's something I have to discuss with my coach and my parents."
Hunt just put himself back on the market recently, but schools are already lining up in hopes of landing him and each one is pursuing him intensely.
"All the schools that have offered me are pursuing me the same," Hunt said. "They keep in contact with me on a daily basis."
With a lot to ponder, Hunt is going to have a busy summer on his plate. He plans on taking a few visits over the summer and during the football season, but hasn't decided where he will venture to yet.
"I'm not quite sure where I want to visit right now," Hunt said. "I haven't really looked into it a whole bunch. I am planning on getting into where I am going to visit towards when the season starts.
"Right now I am just trying to stay focused on my senior year and perform to the best of my ability."
Hunt is right in the heart of Pac-12 country and the majority of the schools fighting for his services reside on the west coast, but that doesn't mean he is opposed to playing in another region.
"I'm open to traveling," Hunt said. "My whole thing is whichever school best fits me and whichever school I see myself being at for four years."
After committing once to a program and then later revoking his decision, Hunt has a different perspective then before. He plans on taking his time and won't likely choose a college until after the upcoming season.
"This time around I want to be patient," Hunt said. "So I think I won't make my final decision until after football season ends and when it starts getting close to Signing Day."