* The home team has won each of the last eight meetings between the schools.
* Arizona is the last visiting team to win in the series, defeating Washington in 2007.
* These schools have met every year since 1995, the longest active streak for UA to play a conference foe other than rival ASU.
* Arizona earned its 600th all-time victory last Saturday against Hawai’i.
* The Wildcats are 47-110-1 all-time against teams ranked in the AP Top 25.
* Under Rich Rodriguez, UA is 7-12 against ranked teams, including 5-3 at home
* Arizona has defeated a ranked foe 11 of the previous 12 seasons, including a win over a top-10 team in four straight years.
* Since 2005, the Cats are 7-5 against AP top-10 teams at Arizona Stadium, including 3-1 under Rodriguez.
* Brandon Dawkins and J.J. Taylor produced the first 100-yard rushing games of the respective careers last Saturday.
* Taylor, with 168 yards on 18 carries, became the 10th UA freshman to gain at least 150 rushing yards in a game.
* The Cats and Dawgs rank Nos. 1-2 in the Pac-12 for turnover margin.
* Arizona has forced eight turnovers in the last two games, and is 24-4 when forcing multiple turnovers under Rodriguez.
* UA opponents have been penalized 33 times in three games, the second-most for any FBS opponents thus far in 2016.
* The Huskies’ current six-game winning streak is tied with Stanford for longest in the Pac-12 and is tied for fifth-longest in the nation
* Washington has scored 40 or more points in six straight games for the first time in school history, with 52, 45, 44, 48, 59 and 41 points in their last six, an average of 48.2 per game, the longest such streak in the FBS
* The Huskies had a kick return for a touchdown (John Ross, 92 yds.) and a punt return for a TD (Dante Pettis, 68 yds.) in the win over Rutgers. Only twice before in recorded history have the Huskies done that