* Arizona is set to play its first true road game of the season following a neutral site opener and three straight home contests.
* This season marks the first time UA has not played a true road before the end of September since 2004.
* UCLA has won the last four games in this series, but Arizona won the previous five meetings from 2007-2011.
* The Wildcats are +8 in turnover margin in their two victories, but are -4 in two losses.
* UA’s secondary has intercepted a pass in three consecutive games and the Cats have 10 picks in their last seven games overall.
* In two wins, UA has a 10-yard advantage in average field position, while facing a 9-yard deficit in both losses.
* Arizona ranks 10th nationally with 992 rushing yards to date.
* The Wildcats are tied for 4th among FBS teams with six offensive plays of 50+ yards.
* UA’s offense is averaging 6.6 yards per play, currently 4th-best in the Pac-12.
* Brandon Dawkins’ 79-yard touchdown run last Saturday was longest run by a QB nationally this season.
* Against Washington, 440 of Arizona’s 475 total yards came from underclassmen.
* WR Nate Phillips has caught a pass in 37-consecutive games played.
* Arizona has forced nine turnovers in the last three games, and is 24-4 when forcing multiple turnovers under Rodriguez.
* Brandon Dawkins is second among FBS quarterbacks this season with 391 rushing yards.
* The Wildcats have rushed for 300+ yards in consecutive games.
* WR Shun Brown has 206 yards on 12 receptions in the last two games
* Dawkins’ 79-yard touchdown was the longest in school history by a QB
* The Wildcats have produced a 100- yard rusher 51 times since 2012.
* The Cats have produced at least one sack in 16 straight contests.
* Arizona ranks 6th nationally with a net punt average of 44.87
* The Bruins have held their last three opponents to 350 yards or less. The last time UCLA posted a streak of three straight was in 2009. Opposing passers are only completing 49.7% of their passes - a mark that paces the Pac-12.
* The Bruins have outscored the Wildcats, 170-73 under Coach Mora and held UA to 10 points or less on two occasions.
* In four games this season UCLA has only allowed one touchdown in the first quarter and 10 points overall. Opponents have combined to score 27 points in the first half against the Bruins.