GAME ONE: FRIENDS OF HOOPS 85 vs. BELMONT SHORE 74
Total Reb: 12
1. Made shot, put back 2. Made lay-in, up strong down low 3. Made shot, put back
4. Made shot, reverse lay-in 5. Tip-in off miss 6. Made hook off the glass down low.
7. Missed hook (block) 8. Missed shot off the drive 9. Made shot, put back
10. Missed jump hook 11. Made shot, put back 12. Made shot, tip-in
13. Made shot, bank shot down low 14. Made lay-up 15. Made lay-up
16. Made lay-up 17. Missed lay-up (a lot of contact, no call)
*Dominant on offensive glass.
*Has a nice touch on his shot.
*Never slacked off, always played hard.
*Physically dominated opponents.
*Good agility for a player his size.
*Does not jump well.
*Got into foul trouble, eventually fouled out.
*Appeared tired late.
*Did not take a shot from more than 7' out.
GAME TWO: FRIENDS OF HOOP 63 vs. HOUSTON HOOPS 49
1. Made reverse lay-in 2. Made reverse lay-in 3. Missed shot, ball slips after spin move
4. Missed shot down low, defender gets a hand on it as he goes up 5. Made baby hook off the glass
6. Made reverse lay-in 7. Made lay-up (plus the foul) 8. Made slam dunk off an alley-oop pass
*Took control in the decisive second half.
*Was able to drive to the hoop to score.
*Reverse lay-in was virtually unstoppable
Game two negatives:
*Was a non-factor in the first half, could not get the ball.
*Was just 1-5 from the line.
*Airballed a free throw.
*Like the first game all of his shots came within seven feet of the basket.
*Scored the team's first 10 points in the win over Belmont Shore.
*Scored on six of his nine offensive rebounds against Belmont Shore.
*Listing Arizona, UCLA, Gonzaga, Duke, North Carolina and Washington as his favorites.
*All six head coaches were in the stands for the game.
*Outplayed Belmont Shore's 6-10 PF Brett Hoerner.
*Has been told by a third party that Arizona has offered a scholarship. If true, all six of his favorites have now offered.