Arizona will have at least ten visitors in town this weekend and here is a look at the big names.
1. William Sutton: Sutton is friends with current signal caller Matt Scott and it seems he is down to Arizona and ASU. Nebraska is confident as well, but we find it difficult to believe the Huskers can get in there.
If he enjoys his visit, we actually would not be surprised if Sutton becomes a Wildcats this weekend. However, chances are that he will not.
2. Edward Nuckols: Everybody knows that the UA needs help on the defensive line and there are not many better guys for the job than Nuckols. Arizona has been consistently recruiting him hard and it seems that work has paid off.
3. Travis Cobb- Cobb will likely wind up Utah, but anything is possible with JC players. If he likes the Wildcats better or if academics fit him, we feel good about Cobb's opinion about Arizona.
The Wildcats will take two more receivers in the class at most and Cobb could be a high priority should he decide to truly open his recruitment up.
4. Jarrell Harrison: Harrison is still looking for an offer, but he could be close. This visit is not just because Joshua Tatum is his teammate, but rather because Harrison has some skill as well.
This is a big weekend for Harrison because it will be one of his few opportunities to make a good impression on Arizona's coaches.
5. C.J. Parrish: This linebacker is a teammate of Cobb and a good one at that. He is the type of player that would be able to contribute right away in some capacity and it will be interesting to see how he and Cobb approach Arizona.
Stay tuned to Wildcatscoop.com for all the updates on this big recruiting weekend.
Big weekend for Arizona
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Arizona searching for answers at running backArizona is searching for answers at running back. Read on to see what the Wildcats had to say about losing J.J. Taylor, his replacement, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:53 PM
By the numbers: Arizona vs UCLAArizona will take to the road to face UCLA on Saturday. Read on to find out how the two teams match up.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 4:57 PM
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout FootballYesterday at 11:15 AM
Injuries frustrating for ArizonaRich Rodriguez expressed frustration with Arizona's injuries. Read on to see what he and quarterback Brandon Dawkins had to say and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 11:11 PM
Jamarye Joiner talks commitment2018 Cienega quarterback Jamarye Joiner committed to Arizona on Sunday. Read on to see why he made the decision and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 8:04 PM