Arizona will have at least ten visitors in town this weekend and here is a look at the big names.
1. William Sutton: Sutton is friends with current signal caller Matt Scott and it seems he is down to Arizona and ASU. Nebraska is confident as well, but we find it difficult to believe the Huskers can get in there.
If he enjoys his visit, we actually would not be surprised if Sutton becomes a Wildcats this weekend. However, chances are that he will not.
2. Edward Nuckols: Everybody knows that the UA needs help on the defensive line and there are not many better guys for the job than Nuckols. Arizona has been consistently recruiting him hard and it seems that work has paid off.
3. Travis Cobb- Cobb will likely wind up Utah, but anything is possible with JC players. If he likes the Wildcats better or if academics fit him, we feel good about Cobb's opinion about Arizona.
The Wildcats will take two more receivers in the class at most and Cobb could be a high priority should he decide to truly open his recruitment up.
4. Jarrell Harrison: Harrison is still looking for an offer, but he could be close. This visit is not just because Joshua Tatum is his teammate, but rather because Harrison has some skill as well.
This is a big weekend for Harrison because it will be one of his few opportunities to make a good impression on Arizona's coaches.
5. C.J. Parrish: This linebacker is a teammate of Cobb and a good one at that. He is the type of player that would be able to contribute right away in some capacity and it will be interesting to see how he and Cobb approach Arizona.
Stay tuned to Wildcatscoop.com for all the updates on this big recruiting weekend.
Big weekend for Arizona
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Bowen closer to decisionThis week's Authority has an update on Brian Bowen and more.
Wildcat Authority7:33 AM
Miller not happy with Arizona's effortArizona defeated USC on Thursday night, but that doesn't mean Sean Miller was happy.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 9:00 PM
Arizona survives late USC rallyArizona blew a 23-point lead, but defeated USC 73-66 on Thursday night. Read on for a complete recap.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:11 PM
Postgame Analysis: Arizona vs. USCArizona defeated USC 73-66 on Thursday night. Read on to find out more about what happened.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:05 PM
Authority Report: Two weeks until Signing DayThis week's Authority Report discusses how Arizona will close its class and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 8:19 PM