With Christmas upon us, here is what we believe an Arizona fan should want for the holidays.
1. A solid close to the recruiting class: This means that Arizona fans should hope Bryson Littlejohn finally decides to pull trigger, Adam Hall stays home, and the UA lands one more defensive tackle.
All three players should have an opportunity for major playing time right way because they are just that good. If the UA is able to close the class with these three or more, it will be a very good class.
2. A tournament appearance: With all that this team has been through, it probably deserves it. Of course, you have to play well on the court, but there are players on this team that are definitely leaving and deserve to go out on a positive note.
The conference season will not be easy, but if the Wildcats play like they did against Kansas, everything should alright in the end.
3. One more football game: Who doesn't want to see Arizona keep playing? If the conference season started again Saturday, you get the feeling that this is a top three team in the conference. Unfortunately, it took a little too long to come to fruition.
4. Mike Stoops extension: He deserves it. He built the program back up, has people talking about UA football again, and brings a stability to the program that is difficult to achieve.
5. A true rivalry: The UA-ASU fun is complete now that the Sun Devils are good in basketball. Fans should be happy that this is a balanced rivalry and not made of Arizona winning every time out.
Arizona Christmas list
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout Football5:40 AM
10/24 Notebook: UA Prepping for StanfordRich Rodriguez discusses personnel changes, the bye week, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:27 PM
Arizona focusing on Christian McCaffreyIn order to defeat Stanford, Arizona will need to contain Christian McCaffrey. Read on to see what Rich Rodriguez has to say about Stanford's star running back and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 6:14 PM
By the Numbers: Arizona vs. StanfordArizona will face Stanford for Homecoming. Read on to find out more about the two teams statistically.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 3:12 PM