With Christmas upon us, here is what we believe an Arizona fan should want for the holidays.
1. A solid close to the recruiting class: This means that Arizona fans should hope Bryson Littlejohn finally decides to pull trigger, Adam Hall stays home, and the UA lands one more defensive tackle.
All three players should have an opportunity for major playing time right way because they are just that good. If the UA is able to close the class with these three or more, it will be a very good class.
2. A tournament appearance: With all that this team has been through, it probably deserves it. Of course, you have to play well on the court, but there are players on this team that are definitely leaving and deserve to go out on a positive note.
The conference season will not be easy, but if the Wildcats play like they did against Kansas, everything should alright in the end.
3. One more football game: Who doesn't want to see Arizona keep playing? If the conference season started again Saturday, you get the feeling that this is a top three team in the conference. Unfortunately, it took a little too long to come to fruition.
4. Mike Stoops extension: He deserves it. He built the program back up, has people talking about UA football again, and brings a stability to the program that is difficult to achieve.
5. A true rivalry: The UA-ASU fun is complete now that the Sun Devils are good in basketball. Fans should be happy that this is a balanced rivalry and not made of Arizona winning every time out.
Arizona Christmas list
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Wildcats complete rosterThis week's Authority Report discusses how Arizona finished out its roster, answers readers' questions, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 10:59 PM
SALE: GET 3 MONTHS FOR PRICE OF 1WildcatAuthority.com is holding a sale! Get 3 months for the price of 1 before it's too late.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:15 PM
Authority Report: Priorities emergingThis week's Authority Report discusses a few recruiting priorities, defensive back depth chart, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:34 AM
Rawle Alkins provides perspective on decisionRawle Alkins discusses why he chose to return to Arizona and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 2:11 PM