It's every college basketball enthusiast's favorite time of the year, as the Las Vegas tournaments are set to begin.
After this week, we will have a much better idea of where Arizona stands with recruits and vice versa.
Starting Wednesday, we will have full coverage each events as we report on each major Arizona prospects and the national players that impress as well.
With that being said, here are the top five players we feel you should keep an eye on.
1. James Johnson: This couls be the week that Johnson blows up nationally. He definitely has the skill set and it will be interesting to see how interested he will be in Arizona once that attention comes.
2. Keala King: King is one of the more balanced players in the country and there seems to be growing word that Stanford is in great shape. However, the Cardinal class seems to be filling up and he has yet to name any favorites.
3. Gary Franklin: If Franklin plays well in front of the staff, there is a good chance his recruitment will pick up. If not, we would not be surprised to see Arizona start looking harder at other targets.
4. Trevor Releford: Releford recently has an offer from Arizona and his recruitment seems to be gaining steam. He is another player that could see his recruitment pick up big time, especially if he can prove he is on the level of Ray McCallum and others.
5. Shabazz Muhammad: The class of 2012 guard is considered to be among the best in his class and among the top players in the west regardless of class. Arizona was one of the first to offer him and he is definitely a top priority.
Vegas tournaments ready to begin
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout Football11:15 AM
Injuries frustrating for ArizonaRich Rodriguez expressed frustration with Arizona's injuries. Read on to see what he and quarterback Brandon Dawkins had to say and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 11:11 PM
Jamarye Joiner talks commitment2018 Cienega quarterback Jamarye Joiner committed to Arizona on Sunday. Read on to see why he made the decision and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:04 PM
Video Breakdown: Brandon Dawkins' runs vs. UWBrandon Dawkins kept Arizona in the game against Washington with his running ability. Take a look at the video breakdown to see how he was successful.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 7:18 PM