It's every college basketball enthusiast's favorite time of the year, as the Las Vegas tournaments are set to begin.
After this week, we will have a much better idea of where Arizona stands with recruits and vice versa.
Starting Wednesday, we will have full coverage each events as we report on each major Arizona prospects and the national players that impress as well.
With that being said, here are the top five players we feel you should keep an eye on.
1. James Johnson: This couls be the week that Johnson blows up nationally. He definitely has the skill set and it will be interesting to see how interested he will be in Arizona once that attention comes.
2. Keala King: King is one of the more balanced players in the country and there seems to be growing word that Stanford is in great shape. However, the Cardinal class seems to be filling up and he has yet to name any favorites.
3. Gary Franklin: If Franklin plays well in front of the staff, there is a good chance his recruitment will pick up. If not, we would not be surprised to see Arizona start looking harder at other targets.
4. Trevor Releford: Releford recently has an offer from Arizona and his recruitment seems to be gaining steam. He is another player that could see his recruitment pick up big time, especially if he can prove he is on the level of Ray McCallum and others.
5. Shabazz Muhammad: The class of 2012 guard is considered to be among the best in his class and among the top players in the west regardless of class. Arizona was one of the first to offer him and he is definitely a top priority.
Vegas tournaments ready to begin
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: July Recruiting UpdateThis week's Authority Report discusses July recruiting, priorities, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 10:54 PM
Authority Report: Knight happy at ArizonaThis week's Authority Report has an interview with Arizona offensive lineman Maisen Knight, a recruiting update, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 11:43 PM
Most Important Wildcats: #13 Devaughn CooperWe continue our countdown of the top 20 most important Wildcats with #13, wide receiver Devaughn Cooper.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:43 PM
Evan Nelson emerging as one to watchEvan Nelson may be in the class of 2020, but he has emerged as a player to watch in Arizona. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 8:28 PM
Mitchell confident in Arizona commitmentJaden Mitchell committed to Arizona in the spring and remains happy with his decision. Read on to see why that is and more.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 7:58 PM