15. Sam Kamp: Kamp has very legitimate size and it would not be a surprise to see him higher on this list by the end of the season.
His technique leaves something to be desired and you wish he showed more of an ability to pass rush at the high school level, but at 6-foot-5, 240-pounds, it makes sense that schools would offer.
14. Jebron Harrington: Harrington is a solid, athletic player.
At this point, we do not think he is a high level Pac-10 guy and his offer list reflects that.
Harrington is a bit of a tweener and although he players linebacker at the high school level, we see him possibly moving further into the defensive backfield in college.
13. Jacob Arzouman: Technically speaking, Arzouman is very sound.
However, his size leaves something to be desired and, because of that, it is hard to figure out where he is capable of playing on the line at the next level.
With good coaching, Arzouman can be a good player, but he is going to have to get over a few shortcomings.
12. Jordan Morgan: Morgan is likely a safety at the next level and Cal is a school that saw his potential.
There are a few things that he can work on, but Morgan has enough athleticism to be successful on the next level.
It is a bit interesting that Cal would offer this early, but the Golden Bears likely feel they got a steal.
11. Ryan Nowicki: Nowicki may not be the fastest lineman, but he is technically sound and just a nasty player.
He is going to have to work on his footwork a bit in the sense that you wonder if he can play in certain offenses.
However, his nasty streak and ability to push his opponent off the line should lead to a relatively heavy recruitment.
10. Brock Haman: Haman is another player that has a position still up in the air.
We like him as a tight end and the word is that Arizona may offer him as the same.
Schools may decide that Haman is simply an athlete that has enough ability to take now and figure out later, and there does not seem to be a lot of complaints about that here.
State Rankings 10-15
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
By the Numbers: Arizona vs. StanfordArizona will face Stanford for Homecoming. Read on to find out more about the two teams statistically.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 3:12 PM
Highlights: DeAndre Ayton vs. Pima CollegeCheck out the video of Arizona commit and number one player in the nation DeAndre Ayton.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 2:17 PM
Authority Report: Wildcats not done yetThis week's Authority Report discusses Ira Lee, Lonnie Walker, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 10:22 PM
Highlights: Ira LeeCheck out the video of Arizona's newest commit.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 1:45 PM