Here are five in-state players with the potential of getting an offer from Arizona down the road.
1. Mo Latu: The longer Latu takes to make a decision, the longer you wonder if Arizona will make a run at it.
Latu is likely headed to Arizona State, but has yet to make his decision. Arizona could somewhat be a player should it decide to make an offer, but the Wildcats would likely have to do so soon.
2. Kelvin Fisher: If Arizona believes Fisher is a better player on offense, he will not get an offer.
However, should be prove himself on tape on the defensive side of the ball, Arizona could wind up offering. Even if it does, landing Fisher is going to be a longshot. However, he has a good amount of offers already and the UA could decide he is worth recruiting.
3. Aulelio Olouma: Oluma is certainly a sleeper, but could be the type of player that blows up in a hurry.
The defensive end from Mesa has good size and if he was at a bigger school, he would have offers already.
Now that his name is out a bit more, it should be interesting to see where Oluma's recruitment goes.
4. Justin Addie: Addie is a commit to Oregon State and made his decision only a few weeks ago.
Now that he is on pace to be a Beaver, schools are likely taking another look at him. Arizona will likely do the same and an impressive start to his senior season could lead to an offer.
5. Cedric Parker: We like Parker a bit more than most, which is why we have him here.
In reality, seeing him get an offer from the UA would be a major surprise, but we feel he is more skilled than some may think.
Five players that could get an offer
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Wildcats not done yetThis week's Authority Report discusses Ira Lee, Lonnie Walker, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 10:22 PM
Highlights: Ira LeeCheck out the video of Arizona's newest commit.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 1:45 PM
10/19 Football Notebook: Arizona's Bye WeekRich Rodriguez discusses bye week practice, quarterbacks, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 9:10 PM
Authority Report: Does UA lead for Graham?This week's Authority Report discusses Thomas Graham's recruitment and more.
Wildcat AuthorityWednesday at 8:50 PM