6. Arizona: The Wildcats' catch of Rob Hankins is huge, as he is one of the best players in the country at a position of need.
There are some unranked players in this class, but history shows the UA knows what it is doing.
7. Washington State: Believe it or not, the Cougars actually have two four-star commits.
This is a very big year for the Cougars because there could be a coaching change, but they are doing everything they can to build a solid future.
8. UCLA: The Bruins have a solid core of players, but nothing spectacular.
With that being said, this class could end with a bang and it would not be a surprise to see UCLA do well at the end.
9. Oregon State: Mike Riley is another coach that does not get huge names.
However, he always seems to be ahead of the game and does great with what he does.
10. Arizona State.: The Sun Devils have absolutely no momentum right now and will need a strong season to recruit well.
Pac-10 Recruiting Rankings: Part II
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Video: Sean Miller after UC IrvineSean Miller meets with the media after Arizona's win over Irvine.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 9:45 PM
Arizona bounces back with easy winArizona defeated Irvine at McKale Tuesday night. Read on for a full recap.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:44 PM
Breakdown: Arizona vs. UC IrvineArizona will return home to face UC Irvine on Tuesday night. Read on for statistics, a positional breakdown, and a score prediction.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:25 PM
Lack of depth hurting WildcatsSean Miller discusses how Arizona's missing players have had a negative impact on the season.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 6:07 PM