6. Arizona: The Wildcats' catch of Rob Hankins is huge, as he is one of the best players in the country at a position of need.
There are some unranked players in this class, but history shows the UA knows what it is doing.
7. Washington State: Believe it or not, the Cougars actually have two four-star commits.
This is a very big year for the Cougars because there could be a coaching change, but they are doing everything they can to build a solid future.
8. UCLA: The Bruins have a solid core of players, but nothing spectacular.
With that being said, this class could end with a bang and it would not be a surprise to see UCLA do well at the end.
9. Oregon State: Mike Riley is another coach that does not get huge names.
However, he always seems to be ahead of the game and does great with what he does.
10. Arizona State.: The Sun Devils have absolutely no momentum right now and will need a strong season to recruit well.
Pac-10 Recruiting Rankings: Part II
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Bagley still sees room for improvementMarvin Bagley is the top player regardless of class, but still believes he can continue to improve. Read on to see how that is, his thoughts on Arizona, and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 11:49 PM
Highlights: Jemaurian JonesArizona recently made the top ten for one of the top corners in the nation in Jemaurian Jones. View the video to see highlights of his junior season.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 11:39 PM
Brandon Williams confident in decisionBrandon Williams opens up about his health, commitment to Arizona, playing with another point guard, and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 9:29 PM
Four emerging as Arizona's prioritiesThere are four players emerging as a priority for Arizona. Read on to see who they are and where Arizona stands with each.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 5:22 PM