6. Arizona: The Wildcats' catch of Rob Hankins is huge, as he is one of the best players in the country at a position of need.
There are some unranked players in this class, but history shows the UA knows what it is doing.
7. Washington State: Believe it or not, the Cougars actually have two four-star commits.
This is a very big year for the Cougars because there could be a coaching change, but they are doing everything they can to build a solid future.
8. UCLA: The Bruins have a solid core of players, but nothing spectacular.
With that being said, this class could end with a bang and it would not be a surprise to see UCLA do well at the end.
9. Oregon State: Mike Riley is another coach that does not get huge names.
However, he always seems to be ahead of the game and does great with what he does.
10. Arizona State.: The Sun Devils have absolutely no momentum right now and will need a strong season to recruit well.
Pac-10 Recruiting Rankings: Part II
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Authority Report: Two weeks until Signing DayThis week's Authority Report discusses how Arizona will close its class and more.
Wildcat AuthorityYesterday at 8:19 PM
Arizona visit impresses PandyLinebacker Anthony Pandy took a visit to Arizona this past weekend. Read on to see how it went and more.
Wildcat AuthorityTuesday at 12:56 PM
Video: Sean Miller on Byrne's departureSean Miller discusses Greg Byrne's departure to Alabama.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 5:51 PM
Video: Erika Barnes on being Interim ADErika Barnes discusses being named Arizona's interim Athletic Director.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 2:54 PM
Markkanen taking business-like approachLauri Markkanen has approached his freshman season with seriousness. Read on to see what Sean Miller says about that approach and more.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 2:30 PM