6. Arizona: The Wildcats' catch of Rob Hankins is huge, as he is one of the best players in the country at a position of need.
There are some unranked players in this class, but history shows the UA knows what it is doing.
7. Washington State: Believe it or not, the Cougars actually have two four-star commits.
This is a very big year for the Cougars because there could be a coaching change, but they are doing everything they can to build a solid future.
8. UCLA: The Bruins have a solid core of players, but nothing spectacular.
With that being said, this class could end with a bang and it would not be a surprise to see UCLA do well at the end.
9. Oregon State: Mike Riley is another coach that does not get huge names.
However, he always seems to be ahead of the game and does great with what he does.
10. Arizona State.: The Sun Devils have absolutely no momentum right now and will need a strong season to recruit well.
Pac-10 Recruiting Rankings: Part II
Wildcat Authority Top Stories
Top Arizona NBA Alumni: #3 Mike BibbyWe continue our countdown of the best NBA players to come from Arizona. Next up is number three, Mike Bibby.
Wildcat AuthorityMonday at 9:05 PM
A closer look: Arizona recruits' performanceWe take an in-depth look at how Arizona recruits performed during the first weekend of spring AAU.
Wildcat AuthoritySunday at 8:09 PM
Authority Report: Where are the coaches?This week's Authority Report takes a look at where the coaches are over the weekend and which prospects Arizona will be evaluating.
Wildcat AuthorityFriday at 8:21 AM
Lorenzo Romar introduced at ArizonaLorenzo Romar was introduced to the media on Thursday. Read on to see what he said about joining Arizona, his role, and more.
Wildcat AuthorityThursday at 7:32 PM