DONALD W. REYNOLDS RAZORBACK STADIUM POLICIES
1. PLEASE LEAVE ALL UNESSENTIAL ITEMS AT HOME. Any and all bags are subject to search at any time in and around the stadium.
2. These items WILL NOT be allowed in the stadium:
· Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles, Cans, Thermoses, Chair Backs larger than a single seat, Containers, Backpacks, Coolers, Ice bags, Ice Chests, Laser Pointers, Outside Food and Drink, Umbrellas, Noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles or other artificial noisemakers) and Video Cameras.
3. Parking lots, specifically those in close proximity to the stadium, will be subject to increased scrutiny. No unattended vehicles will be allowed without appropriate tagging.
4. Suite holders will have access to their suites on Friday's between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. or by special appointment. Suite holders must use Gate C and Gate 15 to access suites. This is the only time that suite holders are allowed to stock their suite.
5. Fans must carry their ticket with them at all times inside the stadium.
6. All persons must have a ticket regardless of age.
7. PLEASE USE YOUR NORTH TEXAS GAME TICKETS FOR THE WEBER STATE GAME.
8. Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium opens three (3) hours before game time. COME EARLY!
9. Razorback Foundation parking lot shuttles begin running four (4) hours prior to game time.