1) Kevin Toliver -- He was so impressive that I already wrote about him in my Top Players story. At 6-foot-2 and 185 pounds, he looks like a young Patrick Peterson. Toliver was dominant all weekend, and looks like the type of player who could challenge to be the nation's top-rated cornerback prospect in 2015. Scout had Vernon Hargreaves No. 1 in 2013, and Toliver looks like a more complete player at that age.
2) Jacques Patrick -- At 6-foot-1 and 220 pounds, Patrick is a downhill type running back prospect from Timber Creek High in Orlando. He's already being recruited nationally as a premier running back prospect. He showed off his hands, ability to make people miss in space, and an overall ability level that continues to help separate him from most other backs. He's a legitimate five-star candidate in next year's class.
3) Dionte Mullins -- A Pop Warner legend in South Florida, Mullins already put his name on the recruiting map with an outstanding freshman season at Gulliver Prep in Miami. The rising sophomore has outstanding speed, athleticism, and ability to make things happen in the open field. He was very productive for Hard Knocks all weekend, and is a player to remember for the future.
4) Devonaire Clarington -- At 6-foot-5 and 235 pounds, he was a mismatch all weekend. The Miami Southridge standout caught almost 20 passes as a sophomore last season. Once he learns how to truly use his size, forget about it. He has a basketball background, and is naturally very athletic. He already claims 10 offers and will likely be among the nation's most heavily recruited players in 2015.
5) Trevon Diggs -- Everyone remembers his brother, Stefon, from two years ago. Trevon will be just a sophomore in 2013, and looks to be a special player much like his brother was at the prep level. At 5-foot-10 and 165 pounds, Diggs is a tremendous two-way player. He made his biggest mark on defense at this event. He can cover, has great ball skills, and the necessary athleticism to become a major prospect down the road.