Tigers Host Bash In Columbia
Last weekend, nearly 50 recruits, AAU coaches and family members were on campus at Missouri. Quin Snyder used last weekend's home football date to his advantage as the Tigers brought in 16 underclassmen for the game. Those prospects brought family members and it was an opportunity to watch some football, snoop in on some Mizzou players playing pickup ball and tour the facilities.
Key underclassmen targets Brian Randle and Kalen Grimes did not make the trip, but a number of others did. Here's a partial list of those we were able to confirm were in attendance last weekend.
- Quentin Day, prime junior perimeter target
- Kansas City Bishop Meige 6-8 junior Jared Henry
- Sophomore Brandon Rush, brother of JaRon and Kareem
- Junior Deven Mitchell
- Junior point guard Spencer Laurie
- Sophomore Matt Feldhouse
- Hickman High forwards Lance Harris and Jamal Foster
- Junior big man Tyler Hughes