To date, he has one offer, from D-2 Seattle University. He's also been getting interest from American, Davidson and Yale, but no offers as of yet from those three.
"I visited Seattle last weekend," Harris said. "But I don't have any other visits planned. I'm hearing from the other three, but they haven't talked about arranging any visits."
Because of this, Harris thinks he'll wait until spring. "I'll probably wait and check out my options. I'm open to other schools at this point."
Michael Boone, 7-0 SR C Loma Linda (Calif.) Loma Linda Academy, told us last night that he'll likely wait until the spring before choosing a school.
Boone was scheduled to visit Colgate recently, but that trip was scrapped when Colgate took another commitment.