Mr. Haynes indicated that he and his son would be taking some unofficial visits shortly.
"We're going up to Washington and Oregon State sometime in June," said Mr. Haynes.
We asked about the timing of the decision and Mr. Haynes replied, "If we can get it done before summer, that would be good. Otherwise, we'll wait until after July."
When questioned about a leader in his son's recruitment, Mr. Haynes said, "We're just keeping it open right now. Just looking for the right situation."
We asked him what the right situation might entail.
"The style of play will be important," said Mr. Haynes. "Also, someplace where he can play the one and the two. Location doesn't matter."