As we head into the July evaluation period, we thought we'd put together our "all-underrated team." These guys are the players we feel are underrated nationally and will most likely be rated higher at the end of July than they are now. In most cases, these are players who haven't received a lot of national exposure -- usually because they've played for a low-profile AAU team or they didn't get seen in the spring.
1. Lorenzo Wade, 6-5 SG Las Vegas (Nev.) Cheyenne.
2. Tron Smith, 6-1 PG Moreno Valley (Calif.) Canyon Springs
3. Dominic McGuire, 6-5 SG San Diego (Calif.) Lincoln
4. Mikel Watson, 6-0 PG Oceanside (Calif.) El Camino
5. Kyle Jeffers, 6-8 PF Santa Rosa (Calif.) Montgomery
6. Nick Fazekas, 6-10 PF Arvada (Col.) Ralston Valley
7. D.J. Strawberry, 6-4 SG Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
8. Ray Schafer, 6-10 C Wasilla (Alaska) High
9. Antonio Porch, 6-6 SF Denver (Col.) Denver East
10. Tyler Tiedeman, 6-5 SG Santa Rosa (Calif.) Montgomery