Known as the nation's top point guard, Knight has been trailed by the top schools in the country. On Sunday, Knight recited a list of Kansas, Kentucky, UConn, Syracuse and Florida following a 90-minute practice for the McDonald's All-American game.
Scout.com reported last week that Florida had pulled themselves from the Knight sweepstakes. The 6-foot-3, 190-pound floor general has talked to Billy Donovan since, and said they are still in the mix.
"I still have an offer," Knight said. "They are trying to get a point guard and make sure that they have one."
"I talked to them," the Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Pine Crest standout said. "That's basically what he told me. He said I still have an offer from them, but they want to make sure that they have somebody for next season."
As far as the whole process, Knight said he's enjoyed it.
"It's going good," Knight said when asked about his recruitment. "It's coming to the final stages of it. I was never really mad or stressed out with it from the beginning."
Knight's high school Dave Beckerman told Scout.com in mid-March that his prized prospect would announce his decision on national television. Knight confirmed that on Sunday.
"Yeah that's the plan," he said. "Sometime in April I'm pretty sure. I think mid-April."
Knight will play this weekend on the West squad. The game is on Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. at Value City Arena.