2. #12 TCU Horned Frogs 4-1, 1-1. This week: #15 Oklahoma State: The Horned Frogs went in to Waco and punched the defending Big 12 Champions in the throat, but fell apart in the 4th quarter, and surrendered 24 unanswered points. The way that the Horned Frogs perform against the Cowboys, this weekend, will show what type of team they are. There are no weeks off in the Big 12, and this weekend isn't any different.
3. #11 Oklahoma Sooners 5-1, 2-1. This week: #14 Kansas State: The past two weeks have been a definite eye opener for the Sooners. The defense was exposed as was the offense in a close loss at TCU. Then during the Red River Shootout, the offense continued to struggle, as did the defense. What was once a National Championship caliber team is now fighting to work towards winning the Big 12 Championship and getting to a big bowl game. It will be a tough road, and that starts this weekend against the mighty Snyders.
4. #14 Kansas State Wildcats 4-1, 2-0. This week: @ #11 Oklahoma: Coming off of a bye week, the Kansas State Wildcats heading in to enemy territory when they take on the Oklahoma Sooners. The Wildcats will look to get Tyler Lockett going, as he has been a little underwhelming so far this season. He is a great athlete, and the Wildcats will need he and Jake Waters to be on target with each other in order to come out of Norman with a win.
5. West Virginia Mountaineers 4-2, 2-1. This week: #4 Baylor: The Mountaineers are riding high after a big last second win over the Texas Tech Red Raiders. It will be important for them to come off of the high of such an emotional game, as the road gets tougher with #4 Baylor coming in to town.
6. #15 Oklahoma State Cowboys 5-1, 3-0. This week: @ #12 TCU: Whether or not they will admit it, the Cowboys were in a dog fight against lowly Kansas last week, but came out as victors. Things don't get easier though, as the #15 Cowboys head to #12 TCU to take on a Horned Frog team that lost a gut wrenching game at Baylor, last week.
7. Texas Longhorns 2-4, 1-2. This week: Iowa State : Texas took big strides last week against Oklahoma. The defense continued to be a stout unit, but Tyrone Swoopes and the offense began to gain confidence and gave Oklahoma a scare. Charlie Strong has to be happy with the development his team has shown. The question is whether or not they can keep it up.
8. Iowa State Cyclones 2-4, 0-3. This week: @ Texas: The Cyclones had a tough game against Toledo last week, but were able to come away with a win. The Cyclones will head to Austin this week, to see if they can sneak one away from the upstart Longhorns.
9. Texas Tech Red Raiders 2-4, 0-3. This week: Kansas: The Red Raiders have had a tough go of it. There are a ton of things that need to worked on. Texas Tech lost an absolute heartbreaker to the Moutaineers last week. That game is the epitome of how this year has gone for Coach Kingsbury and Texas Tech. They will look to rebound against Kansas, but it will be interesting to see if they have an emotionally tough time dominating Kansas.
10. Kansas Jayhawks 2-4, 0-3. This week: @ Texas Tech: Say what you will about Kansas, but they showed some great fight last week against Oklahoma State. Still though, the Jayhawks will be severely over-matched each time they go out. But it should at least give the fan base a little something to cheer about, that their Jayhawks hung with a top 20 team last week.