Note: All rankings come from the AP Poll from January 19, 2015.
Top Games of the Week
1. No. 12 Texas v. No. 21 Baylor (Saturday, 5:00 CT ESPN2)
Texas was manhandled in the second half versus Kansas, while Baylor locked down in the final five minutes versus Oklahoma and sent the Sooners packing. Texas faces Iowa State early in the week; will back-to-back-to-back ranked opponents (who all play different games) be too much to handle for the Longhorns?
2. No. 17 Texas v. No. 9 Iowa State (Monday, 8:00 CT ESPN)
Iowa State almost handed Hoiberg a rare home loss to Kansas State, then rested on its laurels against Tech. Can the Cyclones return to form and continue to show why so many have confidence in their ability to knock the Jayhawks from atop the conference?
3. No. 19 Oklahoma v. Oklahoma State (Saturday, 7:00 CT ESPN2)
Why? Cause it’s Bedlam… but also because the last matchup was an absolute bloodbath and a fantastic offensive performance by the Sooners.
Monday (January 25, 2014)
· No. 17 Texas v. No. 9 Iowa State (8:00 CT, ESPN)
Tuesday (January 20, 2014)
· No. 18 West Virginia v. Kansas State (6:00 CT, ESPN2)
· No. 21 Baylor v. Oklahoma State (8:00 CT, ESPNNews)
Wednesday (January 21, 2014)
· Texas Tech v. No. 19 Oklahoma (6:30 CT, ESPNNews)
· No. 11 Kansas v. TCU (8:00 CT, ESPNU)
Saturday (January 24, 2014)
· Texas Tech v. No. 18 West Virginia (11:00 CT, ESPNU)
· TCU v. No. 9 Iowa State (1:00 CT, ESPNU)
· Kansas State v. No. 11 Kansas (1:00 CT, ESPN)
· No. 17 Texas v. No. 21 Baylor (5:00 CT, ESPN2)
· No. 19 Oklahoma v. Oklahoma State (7:00 CT, ESPN2)