2. GEORGIA: Incredible achievement, considering the competition.
3. TENNESSEE: The most-improved site of the year. One of the keys is using Hot News as information sources, to convert to front page stories with Tennessee spin – excellent work.
4. MIAMI: Big achievement in mediocre market.
5. NORTH CAROLINA: Content machine.
6. NEBRASKA: Showing great improvement.
7. OKLAHOMA: Improving publishing techniques.
8. CLEMSON: Another fast improving site.
9. IOWA: Recent acquisition from competition immediately sold 1,000 subscriptions and is expected to reach top five in total subscribers by year's end.
10. OREGON: Great recruiting class and combination magazine offering is driving great sales.
11. USC: Perhaps the best recruiting class in a quarter of a century isn't hurting. Magazine subscriptions are also growing fast.
12. ALABAMA: Consistent sales always.
13. MINNESOTA VIKINGS: With NFL draft coming up, expected to be in top 5 this month.
14. NOTRE DAME: Horrible recruiting class isn't helping, but effort is significant by Mike Frank.
15. FLORIDA: Tough competition against one of the few last independent sites is not enough to discourage the great team producing magazine and website.
16. NORTH CAROLINA STATE: Showing continuing improvement.
17. AUBURN: Has always had a great following.
18. WASHINGTON: Program has a long way to go and Dawgman continues to reclaim fans from the competitor.
19. BYU: One of the top sites in "new sales" and "sales growth;" expect continued improvement. New TBS magazine is helping sales and customer retention.
20. ARKANSAS: Has improved, as of late.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, TheInsiders' strategic media partnerships are paying off in a big way. Last week, the following sites brought over 60,000 referrals PER DAY, on average.
1. SportsIllustrated.com: 30,000 PER DAY. SI is featuring our recruiting team's stories each day on their front page of college sports and, often, their front page. Publishers benefit from this deal primarily from Hot News, which clicks directly to their site. Using the scout database to publish stories on interested, current and former players is the No. 1 way to grow your business. SI is one of the reasons.
2. Yahoo: 25,000. Yahoo is No. 2 only because of SI's great effort to promote our recruiting team's content.
3. Foxsports.com: 7,000. Newer deal is expected to continue to grow. FOX also has been enjoying our recruiting content.
4. Sportsline: 6,000. Direct links at the top of team-pages created an immediate impact.