Read more in our GAME DAY CENTRAL message board thread.
- Cal is now 4-3 all-time against San Diego State. The home team has won every meeting in the series.
- The last time Cal allowed an opponent to score fewer than 10 points was against Oregon State in 2011.
- Jared Goff went 17-for-24 for 321 yards on the day, with three touchdowns and three interceptions. He earned his 17th career multi-passing touchdown performance (75 yards to Trevor Davis, 13 yards to Maurice Harris and 4 yards to Darius Powe). It was also the 12th game in which Goff has thrown at least three touchdown passes. Goff's 59 career passing touchdowns are second in school history to Kyle Boller, who has 64.
- Goff has 8,111 career passing yards, just 15 away from Troy Taylor, who has 8,126, and holds the school record.
- Goff's day also was the 14th 300-yard passing game of his career, and 19th 250-yard passing game, both school records.
- Over the first two games, Goff is 41-for-56 (73.2%)
- Trevor Davis set the school single-game record for gain per reception, with an average of 46.0 yards per catch, after finishing with three catches for a personal-best 138 yards. Davis broke the previous record held by Wesley Walker against Georgia in 1976, when he caught four passes for 181 yards (45.3 ypc). Davis also hauled in his first TD pass on the 75-yard skinny post at the start of the third quarter. That was one yard short of his longest career catch, and was his sixth career touchdown grab.
- Michael Barton tallied his first career interception, and Darius White added his second career pick, coming with one minute to go before halftime.
- Cal's two picks on the day give the Bears six for the season through the first two games. Cal has 12 interceptions all of last season, and just five in 2013.
- The last time Cal had multiple interceptions in back-to-back games was in 2012 -- Oct. 6 (UCLA, 4) and Oct. 13 (Washington State, 2).
- Daniel Lasco scored his 17th career rushing touchdown, and is now 10th on the Bears' all-time career rushing touchdown list. He has now scored a rushing touchdown in nine of his last 10 games. He finished with 19 carries for 123 yards, which gave him his sixth career 100-yard rushing game, and the first of 2015. He has rushed for 100 yards or more in four of his last six games.
- Bryce Treggs caught three passes for 36 yards. He has caught a pass in 34 of the 35 games he's played at Cal, and has caught at least one pass in each of his last 28.
- Powe's touchdown grab was the fourth of his career, and his first this season. Harris's score was the fifth of his career, first of the season.
- Nickel back Cameron Walker tallied his second career sack, and second in as many games.
- Former USC signee and JuCo transfer DeVante Wilson scored the first sack of his college career in the second quarter.
- Darius Allensworth led the Bears with 10 tackles, a personal-best. Linebacker Nathan Broussard almost had an interception, but did set a career mark for tackles with seven on the afternoon.
- Kenny Lawler didn't catch a touchdown on Saturday, but he's now caught at least one pass in every game he's played at Cal (25), and he also notched his first career rush, for four yards.
- Vic Enwere scored his second rushing touchdown in as many games. It was the fourth of his career. He rushed five times for 33 yards.