- Ivan Rabb finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds – his team-leading ninth double-double of the season. He also hit his first 3-ponter of the season from the top of the key with 3:22 left.
- Cal outrebounded Arizona, 44-31, and held a 28-10 scoring advantage on second-chance points. The Wildcats entered game with +10.7 rebounding margin, while Cal was +7.2.
- Cal is now 3-2 vs. ranked opponents this year with wins over Utah, Arizona (at home) and Oregon, and losses at Virginia and Arizona.
- With his 13 rebounds, Rabb increased his season total to 254, which ranked second on Cal’s freshman list behind only Ryan Anderson (269, 2006-07) and Leon Powe (256, 2003-04).
- Jordan Mathews finished with 12 points to increase his career total to 1,133 points and tying him for 33rd in school history with Harper Kamp (2008-12). He also made two 3-pointers to raise his season total to 77, extending a career high.
- Tyrone Wallace moved up one spot on Cal’s career rebounding list, now with 661 for 14th all-time.
- Jabari Bird finished with 13 points, the seventh time in his last eight games he’s reached double figures.
- Centers Kameron Rooks and Kingsley Okoroh combined for 10 points and 11 rebounds.
- Cal shot just 36.5% from the field (23-of-63), the second-worst shooting night the Bears have had this season (the worst being at Colorado on Jan. 31, 2015).
- Only twice this season has Cal had fewer than the seven assists it had on Thursday against Arizona.
Breaking down No. 25 California's loss to No. 18 Arizona on the road at McKale Center
BearTerritory.net Top Stories
Second Late Rally in Two Nights Lifts UCLALOS ANGELES -- Cal first baseman Andrew Vaughn took over the Pac-12 home run lead, but UCLA once again mounts a late-inning comeback win.
BearTerritory.netYesterday at 7:14 PM
Beyond the Commitment: J.H. TevisJ.H. Tevis has gone from one side of the ball to the other, and from one side of the globe to the other to finally land at Cal
BearTerritory.netYesterday at 3:32 PM
FILM: Davis Webb's Pro DayBERKELEY -- Cal quarterback Davis Webb powered through driving rain to complete an 80-throw Pro Day workout on Friday.
BearTerritory.netYesterday at 7:13 AM
J.H. Tevis Commits to CalAtherton (Calif.) Menlo School defensive end J.H. Tevis has committed to Cal.
BearTerritory.netFriday at 4:49 PM
Bear Republic Podcast: Pro Day, Hoops HireBERKELEY -- Big 40 times were the news of the day at Cal's Pro Day in the pouring rain, as we break down a long and winding journey for longsnapper Bradley Northnagel.
BearTerritory.netFriday at 10:46 AM