- Ivan Rabb finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds – his team-leading ninth double-double of the season. He also hit his first 3-ponter of the season from the top of the key with 3:22 left.
- Cal outrebounded Arizona, 44-31, and held a 28-10 scoring advantage on second-chance points. The Wildcats entered game with +10.7 rebounding margin, while Cal was +7.2.
- Cal is now 3-2 vs. ranked opponents this year with wins over Utah, Arizona (at home) and Oregon, and losses at Virginia and Arizona.
- With his 13 rebounds, Rabb increased his season total to 254, which ranked second on Cal’s freshman list behind only Ryan Anderson (269, 2006-07) and Leon Powe (256, 2003-04).
- Jordan Mathews finished with 12 points to increase his career total to 1,133 points and tying him for 33rd in school history with Harper Kamp (2008-12). He also made two 3-pointers to raise his season total to 77, extending a career high.
- Tyrone Wallace moved up one spot on Cal’s career rebounding list, now with 661 for 14th all-time.
- Jabari Bird finished with 13 points, the seventh time in his last eight games he’s reached double figures.
- Centers Kameron Rooks and Kingsley Okoroh combined for 10 points and 11 rebounds.
- Cal shot just 36.5% from the field (23-of-63), the second-worst shooting night the Bears have had this season (the worst being at Colorado on Jan. 31, 2015).
- Only twice this season has Cal had fewer than the seven assists it had on Thursday against Arizona.
Breaking down No. 25 California's loss to No. 18 Arizona on the road at McKale Center
BearTerritory.net Top Stories
BTTV: Cal's Watson, Muhammad Run Over OregonBERKELEY -- Khalfani Muhammad and Tre Watson combined for 302 yards in Cal's double-overtime win over Oregon.
BTTV: Kunaszyk Talks Fateful InterceptionBERKELEY -- What was Cal linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk seeing on his fateful interception in double overtime?
BTTV: Davis Webb Talks Oregon WinBERKELEY -- Davis Webb turns in his fifth five-touchdown performance of the season in double-overtime win over Oregon.
Dykes: Schedule is Crazy, Absolutely NutsBERKELEY -- Cal head coach Sonny Dykes lays into scheduling after double-overtime win, and before shirt week against idle USC.