BERKELEY -- The California offense will face a defense not quite as exotic as San Diego Stare's on Saturday in the No. 18 Utah front, but they will face one with experience, and one that will shift.
The Utes won't be riding a unicycle whilst juggling, like the Aztecs, but they will move.
"They don't do very much; they do two or three things up front, and two or three things in the back end," Bears offensive coordinator Jake Spavital said, "but they play very hard, and they play with great passion."
Hear more in the above video.
More Cal vs. Utah Preview Coverage:
- KAUFMAN FOCUSED ON UTAH OFFENSIVE LINE
- BEAR REPUBLIC PODCAST: PREVIEWING UTAH
- SCOUTING THE OPPONENT: CAL VS. UTAH
- THREE THINGS TO WATCH WITH CAL ON DEFENSE
- BTTV: VIC WHARTON BACK ON PUNT RETURN
- FILM: SINGLETON, ROBERTSON PUT ON A SHOW
- BTTV: PRACTICE UPDATE
- DYKES: WE WORE DOWN
- BY THE NUMBERS: CAL VS. UTAH
- DYKES ON LOSSES: WE'D BE RANKED PRETTY HIGH
- FILM ROOM: UTAH VS. USC
- ALLENSWORTH, MUHAMMAD, RAMBO HEALTH ADDRESSED