1. Deonta Vaughn going 10-14 and hitting 8 3-pointers scoring a team and game high 34 points on the night.
2. 10,481 fans showing up to Fifth Third Arena for the game to help cheer the Bearcats to a victory.
3. The continued improvement of the freshmen.
4. Great quality Class of 2009 and 2010 football prospects at the game.
5. Hanging with UConn in scoring in the paint.
6. Team bench beats UConn 24-13.
7. UConn coach Jim Calhoun claiming Mick Cronin is the Big East Coach of the Year.
8. Team played well enough to win.
1. Ed Hightower as an official things are sure to go crazy one way or the other.
2. Connecticut getting the chance to shot 37 free throws and making 32. Again, see negative number one.
3. UConn overcoming a 12-point deficit to tie it and then win it.
4. The shot selection at the end of the game
5. The lack of being able to get past the UConn press defense.
6. Watching Hasheem Thabeet score 22 points knowing he could have been a Bearcat.
7. Knowing the Bearcats should be 5-2 in the Big East.
8. Technical fouls on Mick Cronin and Jim Calhoun. Again see number 1 negative.
9. Anthony "Biggie" McClain only playing 5 minutes on the night scoring 0 points.
10. The circus foul shooting of Kenny Belton
11. The Bearcats hitting only 65% on free throws for the game.
12. The final foul of the game when you could see A.J. Price grabbed Rashad Bishops jersey pulling him.
13. 10,481 fans in the stands for a team playing great basketball at home since entering conference play.
14. Getting screwed on your own court.
There you have it. The UConn game in quick fashion in our new game rewind. You can talk about all of this on our basketball board by clicking the following link.