WHAT: The Citadel at Clemson
WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000) - Clemson, S.C.
WHEN: Sunday, Jan. 2 (4 p.m.)
SPREAD: Clemson by 22
• The Tigers hold a 58-22 advantage all-time in the series and have won 12 in a row over the Bulldogs.
• Clemson has won its last five games, including Wednesday night with a 71-59 victory over East Carolina. It is the Tigers' longest winning streak since last year's squad won six in a row in December.
• J.D. Powell, an assistant coach at The Citadel, played in 23 games for Clemson as a walk-on from 1998-2000.
• Clemson has held each of its 14 opponents this season under 50 percent in field goal shooting, the longest streak for the program since 2007-08.
• The Tiger defense is atop the ACC rankings in scoring defense, allowing just 59.3 points per game to opponents. Clemson is also third in turnover margin (+2.4), fourth in steals per game (8.1), fifth in field goal percentage defense (.404), and sixth in three-point percentage defense (.318).
• Jerai Grant has reached double figures in each of the last seven games and is coming off a career-best eight blocked shots against East Carolina. It was the most blocks in a game by a Tiger since former teammate Trevor Booker had eight in a home game against North Carolina in 2006-07.
• Demontez Stitt has posted double figures in 10 of his last 11 games and continues to lead the team in scoring at 12.8 points per game. Stitt had a season-best six assists against East Carolina and moved into 10th all-time in Clemson history for the statistical category.
• Andre Young has made at least one three-point goal in 15 straight games, including all 14 this season. He also has more steals (23) than both turnovers (20) and fouls (19) this season.
• Senior walk-on Zavier Anderson scored a career-high six points against East Carolina on Dec. 29. He scored four points, blocked a shot, collected a steal and then assisted a dunk in the span of 41 seconds late in the second half to seal the Tigers' victory over the Pirates.
• Milton Jennings has averaged 11.0 points and 6.3 rebounds per game in contests played at Littlejohn Coliseum. All five of his double figure scoring efforts on the season have come at home.
Tigers back in action
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Blossomgame Drafted by SpursFormer Clemson All-ACC First-Teamer Jaron Blossomgame was the penultimate pick in Thursday night's NBA Draft, going #59 overall to the San Antonio Spurs.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 7:00 AM
ANOTHER 4-STAR IS ALL IN4-Star 2018 CB Kyler McMichael is the Tigers' 10th commitment of the 2018 class and 8th of 4 or 5 stars!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 5:52 AM
6-21 RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 3:07 PM
6-17 RECRUITING RADAR: DABO CAMP IIIn this week's Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front, straight from the second week…
PHOTO GALLERY: DABO CAMP IIEnjoy these images from week two of the Dabo Swinney Camp, courtesy of Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel and Photographer Joy Suddeth!