WHAT: The Citadel at Clemson
WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000) - Clemson, S.C.
WHEN: Sunday, Jan. 2 (4 p.m.)
SPREAD: Clemson by 22
• The Tigers hold a 58-22 advantage all-time in the series and have won 12 in a row over the Bulldogs.
• Clemson has won its last five games, including Wednesday night with a 71-59 victory over East Carolina. It is the Tigers' longest winning streak since last year's squad won six in a row in December.
• J.D. Powell, an assistant coach at The Citadel, played in 23 games for Clemson as a walk-on from 1998-2000.
• Clemson has held each of its 14 opponents this season under 50 percent in field goal shooting, the longest streak for the program since 2007-08.
• The Tiger defense is atop the ACC rankings in scoring defense, allowing just 59.3 points per game to opponents. Clemson is also third in turnover margin (+2.4), fourth in steals per game (8.1), fifth in field goal percentage defense (.404), and sixth in three-point percentage defense (.318).
• Jerai Grant has reached double figures in each of the last seven games and is coming off a career-best eight blocked shots against East Carolina. It was the most blocks in a game by a Tiger since former teammate Trevor Booker had eight in a home game against North Carolina in 2006-07.
• Demontez Stitt has posted double figures in 10 of his last 11 games and continues to lead the team in scoring at 12.8 points per game. Stitt had a season-best six assists against East Carolina and moved into 10th all-time in Clemson history for the statistical category.
• Andre Young has made at least one three-point goal in 15 straight games, including all 14 this season. He also has more steals (23) than both turnovers (20) and fouls (19) this season.
• Senior walk-on Zavier Anderson scored a career-high six points against East Carolina on Dec. 29. He scored four points, blocked a shot, collected a steal and then assisted a dunk in the span of 41 seconds late in the second half to seal the Tigers' victory over the Pirates.
• Milton Jennings has averaged 11.0 points and 6.3 rebounds per game in contests played at Littlejohn Coliseum. All five of his double figure scoring efforts on the season have come at home.
Tigers back in action
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADAR: National Champion EditionIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comFriday at 7:38 AM
POST-GAME INTERVIEWSWatch Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, players and coaches discuss their historic National Championship win over #1 Alabama.
CUTigers.comTuesday at 12:22 PM
Clemson National Championship PCIn arguably the greatest National Championship Game ever played in the first rematch ever, Clemson turned the tables on Alabama to reclaim its #1 ranking and win its second…
CUTigers.comTuesday at 11:08 AM
NATIONAL CHAMPS AGAIN!!!In perhaps the greatest National Championship Game of all time, Clemson avenged its 2016 National Championship Game loss to Alabama and captured its 2nd National Title in school…
CUTigers.comTuesday at 12:39 AM