* Clemson has now won three straight against Boston College and five of the last six against the Eagles.
* The Tigers have now won 11 straight ACC games. That is the longest such streak since Clemson won 20 straight against ACC foes from 1981-84.
* Clemson's defense held the nation's leading rusher in Andre Williams to just 70 yards rushing and a 2.9 average on yards per carry. He entered the game averaging 153.6 rushing yards per game and 5.8 yards per carry.
* Clemson has now won 14 straight games by double-digit points over unranked teams.
* Clemson has now held its opponent to 14 points or less in five straight games. That is the longest such streak since the Tigers did it in six straight games from the end of 1989 to the first game of 1990.
* Clemson now has three defensive touchdowns on the season. That is the most since 2006 when the Tigers recorded four defensive touchdowns.
* Head Coach Dabo Swinney is now 18-2 in home ACC games in his five seasons as head coach.
* The Tigers led the nation in sacks per game entering today's game with a 3.8 mark. The defense recorded five sacks in the game to give them 24 sacks for the season, an average of 4.0 per game.
* Tajh Boyd threw for 334 yards in today's game to become the all-time leader in passing yards in Clemson history with 9,836 yards. He also moved in to fourth place in ACC history in career passing yards.
* Boyd now has 14 300-yard passing games in his career. That moves him in to sole possession of second place in ACC history in that category. He also earned his 27 win as a starting quarterback with today's victory.
* Boyd is now second in total offense in ACC history. He has 10,788 in his career, trailing only Philip Rivers of NC State. He passed former Georgia Tech signal-caller Joe Hamilton in today's game for second on the list.
* Sammy Watkins had seven catches for 101 yards and a touchdown in today's game. He now has 11 100-yard receiving games in his career, just one shy of the Clemson record of 12. He also moved in to fifth place in Clemson history in career receiving yards with 2,509.
* Adam Humphries recorded a career-high nine catches for 81 yards.
* Vic Beasley became the first defensive player to win the Leather Helmet Award. He had five tackles, including one sack and two tackles for loss and a fumble recovery for a touchdown.
* Freshman Korrin Wiggins recorded the first interception of his career.
* Tony Steward recorded the first sack of his career, which also forced a fumble that led to a Beasley touchdown.
* Robert Smith tied his career-high of nine tackles, which he set last week at Syracuse.
* Roderick McDowell carried the ball 18 times for 91 rushing yards. That is his highest since he posted 132 yards in the season opener against Georgia.
NOTES: Tigers top B.C.
CUTigers.com Top Stories
TIGERS WIN 7-2, SWEEP C OF C!Reed Rohlman is 10 of his last 13 and upped his average to .413, going 3-3 with a HR, two doubles and a HBP, as #3 Clemson cruised past Monte Lee's alma mater, College of…
CUTigers.comTuesday at 7:40 PM
TIGERS WIN 11-0 TO TAKE SERIES!Alex Eubanks struck out 12 and walked none in a 116-pitch, complete-game 11-0 shutout of #17 Wake Forest in the first half of a doubleheader, putting #3 Clemson in position for…
CUTigers.comSaturday at 2:30 PM
SWEPT UGAIN!Tyler Jackson allowed just one earned run, and Chris Williams broke the game open with a 3-run homer to lead #3 Clemson to a 9-7 win over UGA for the season sweep!
ANOTHER 11TH INNING WALK-OFF WIN FOR TIGERS!#4 Clemson beat Charleston Southern 6-5 for its second 11-inning win of the season in walk-off fashion, thanks to the bull pen, Logan Davidson, Reed Rohlman and Rudy Cox, who…
ANOTHER 5-STAR IS ALL IN!Shortly before the Clemson Orange & White Game, Dabo and the staff received an enormous commitment from 5-Star 2018 DE Xavier Thomas, ranked as high as #1 overall recruit in the…