Who - Clemson (12-6) at Georgia Southern (16-4)
• Rankings - CU - No. 13 BA, No. 18 USA; GSU - NR
• When - Tuesday (6 p.m.), Wednesday (4 p.m.)
• Where - Statesboro, Ga. (J.I. Clements Stadium)
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (104.9 FM)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 54-27-1 (1959-13)
• Record at Georgia Southern - Clemson leads 19-15-1 (1960-95)
• Tuesday - LHP Zack Erwin (CU) vs. RHP Ryan Frederick (GSU)
• Wednesday - TBA (CU) vs. TBA (GSU)
• Clemson won its final two games at Wake Forest by scores of 16-6 and 7-4 after losing the first game 4-3.
• The Tigers are averaging 7.2 runs per game and hitting .306 with a .374 on-base percentage and 37 stolen bases.
• The pitching staff has a 4.28 ERA, .252 opponents' batting average, 2.67 strikeout-to-walk ratio and .963 fielding percentage.
GEORGIA SOUTHERN OVERVIEW
• Georgia Southern is led by 15th-year Head Coach Rodney Hennon.
• The Eagles won one of three games at Elon last weekend. They are hitting .327 and have a 2.59 ERA and .963 fielding percentage.
• Aaron Mizell is hitting .390 with five doubles, one triple, eight homers, 24 RBIs and three steals, while Garrett Chapman is batting .408.
• Georgia Southern Head Coach Rodney Hennon was a player at Western Carolina under Head Coach Jack Leggett in 1990 and 1991.
• Jack Leggett has been a head coach for 1,999 career games. He also has 899 wins as Clemson's head coach.
• In six ACC games, Clemson is hitting .327 with a .532 slugging percentage, .387 on-base percentage and 16 steals.
• Clemson is tied for first place with Florida State in the ACC Atlantic Division standings with a 5-1 league record.
• In the overall ACC standings, Clemson is tied for first place with Florida State and Virginia.
BAUM KEY TO CLEMSON'S OFFENSE
• Junior infielder/outfielder Jay Baum has been Clemson's best hitter in league games, as he is hitting .500 in ACC games.
• He has five doubles, five RBIs, seven runs, a .538 on-base percentage and four steals in ACC games.
• Overall, he is hitting .324 with six doubles, one triple, 10 RBIs, 13 runs and six steals.
• He has started 10 games in left field and eight games at third base.
• Clemson is 5-0 when he totals multiple hits.
Tigers travel to Georgia Southern
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 5:53 PM
GRADES & ANALYSIS: Georgia Tech#3 Clemson dominated Georgia Tech, beating the Yellow Jackets in Atlanta for the first time since 2003!
Austin Bryant Will Miss Louisville GameClemson fans were hoping starting DE Austin Bryant would make his 2016 debut against Louisville on Saturday, but Dabo announced Wednesday evening that Bryant will be held another…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 5:46 PM