Who - Clemson (14-9) at Georgia (14-10-1)
• Rankings - CU - No. 20 BA, No. 22 USA; UGA - NR
• When - Tuesday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Athens, Ga. (Foley Field)
• Watch - CSS
• Listen - TigerCast
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Overall Record - Georgia leads 119-103-2 (1900-2013)
• Record at Georgia - Georgia leads 68-45 (1900-2013)
• RHP Clate Schmidt (CU) vs. LHP Jared Walsh (UGA)
• Clemson lost two of three games at home against top-ranked Florida State last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.7 runs per game and hitting .293 with a .362 on-base percentage and 42 steals in 2014.
• The pitching staff has a 4.68 ERA, .258 opponents' batting average, 2.08 strikeout-to-walk ratio and .963 fielding percentage.
• Georgia is led by first-year Head Coach Scott Stricklin.
• The Bulldogs went 0-2-1 at Louisiana State last weekend. They are hitting .273 and have a 3.96 ERA and .970 fielding percentage.
• Hunter Cole is batting .337 with nine doubles, one homer, 15 RBIs, 15 runs and a .444 on-base percentage.
• Clemson has won six of the last eight games against Georgia and has a four-game winning streak at Foley Field (2010-13).
• Clemson averaged just 1.97 extra-base hits per game in 2013, but is averaging 2.96 per game in 2014.
• Clemson has committed just nine errors in the last 11 games after committing 24 errors in the first 12 games.
• In 16.0 innings pitched against No. 1 Florida State, Tiger starters allowed just two earned runs (1.13 ERA) and 13 hits with 17 strikeouts.
• Clemson is in second place in the ACC Atlantic Division standings with a 6-3 league record behind first-place Florida State (7-2).
• In the overall ACC standings, Clemson is in third place entering Monday's game between Virginia and Miami (Fla.).
• Clemson is among the ACC leaders in stolen bases with 42, an average of 1.8 steals per game.
• Steven Duggar (12), Tyler Krieger (9) and Jay Baum (6) lead the team in steals.
• Senior righty Matt Campbell has allowed just one unearned run in 16.0 innings pitched (0.00 ERA) over 12 relief appearances as the closer.
• He is 2-0 and has given up just eight hits (.143 opponents' batting average) with 25 strikeouts (14.06 strikeouts per nine innings pitched).
• He has four of the team's seven saves.
• In 8.1 innings pitched over six relief outings in ACC games, he has allowed four hits (.143 opponents' batting average) with 13 strikeouts.
• In 92.2 innings pitched over 65 relief outings in his career, he is 5-3 with 15 saves, a 2.91 ERA and .180 opponents' batting average.
• His 15 career saves are seventh-most in Clemson history.
• He has 114 strikeouts in his career (11.07 strikeouts per nine innings pitched).
Tigers tangle with Georgia
CUTigers.com Top Stories
PHOTO GALLERY I: NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PARADEEnjoy these images from the Clemson National Championship Parade and Death Valley Celebration, courtesy of CUTigers.com Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 9:56 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comTuesday at 6:20 PM
RECRUITING RADAR: National Champion EditionIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comFriday at 7:38 AM
POST-GAME INTERVIEWSWatch Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, players and coaches discuss their historic National Championship win over #1 Alabama.