• Who - High Point (25-18) vs. Clemson (29-19)
• Rankings - HPU - NR; CU - No. 24 USA
• When - Wednesday (6:30 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - TigerCast
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion - Get a Family Four Pack of tickets (two adults, two youth) for only $20 HERE or at the gate.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 9-0 (1976-08)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 8-0 (1976-08)
• LHP Jon Carlson (HPU) vs. RHP Clate Schmidt (CU)
• Clemson defeated UNLV twice in two games from Sunday to Monday.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.9 runs per game and hitting .284 with a .359 on-base percentage and 77 stolen bases.
• The pitching staff has a 3.80 ERA, .238 opponents' batting average and 1.97 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .964.
HIGH POINT OVERVIEW
• High Point is led by sixth-year Head Coach Craig Cozart.
• The Panthers won one of three games against Radford last weekend. They are hitting .282 and have a 3.52 ERA and .971 fielding percentage.
• Spencer Angelis is hitting a team-high .382 with 12 doubles, one triple, two homers, 32 RBIs and a .455 on-base percentage.
• Clemson is 24-5 when outhitting its opponent and 3-12 when getting outhit.
• Clemson is 19-2 when scoring six runs or more and 10-17 when scoring five runs or less.
• Tyler Krieger leads the team with a .393 batting average in non-conference games.
• Clemson has scored 43 runs in the first inning, the most by the Tigers in any inning.
• The Tigers have allowed only 18 runs in the first inning, their fewest allowed in an inning.
• Clemson's .344 batting average in the first inning is best in an inning by 50 points (.294 in the fourth inning).
• The Tigers have a .446 on-base percentage in the first inning, best in an inning by 82 points (.364 in the eighth inning).
• Leadoff batter Tyler Slaton is hitting .421 with a .542 on-base percentage and 12 runs in the first inning.
• Clemson's 2.62 ERA in the first inning is tied for the best with the second inning (also a 2.62 ERA).
• The Tigers' .201 opponents' batting average in the first inning is the best of any inning.
Clemson to face High Point
CUTigers.com Top Stories
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
TOP PLAYS: NC State vs. ClemsonHere's a look back at some of NC State's top plays against Clemson, and the highlights are courtesy of ABC. The first video is a collection of all the highlights and below it are…
Pack PrideYesterday at 8:28 AM
Top 5 Football Team Entrances in the ACCFrom the Ramblin' Wreck leading the Yellow Jackets onto the field to running down the Hill at Death Valley, the ACC can boast some of the best football team entrances in the…
Scout CFBTuesday at 11:41 AM
PARTING SHOTS: ClemsonWhat did we learn about NC State from the Clemson loss? We review the game by answering several critical questions about the Wolfpack.
Pack PrideTuesday at 11:25 AM