• Who - Clemson (31-21) vs. Furman (22-28)
• Rankings - CU - NR; FUR - NR
• When - Tuesday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Greenville, S.C. (Fluor Field)
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 143-57-4 (1896-2014)
• Record at Furman - Clemson leads 57-28-2 (1896-2013)
• Record at Fluor Field - Clemson leads 7-0 (2008-13)
• TBA (CU) vs. TBA (FUR)
• Clemson won one of three games at Notre Dame last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.7 runs per game and hitting .279 with a .355 on-base percentage and 80 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.77 ERA, .236 opponents' batting average and 2.01 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .964.
• Furman is led by 21st-year Head Coach Ron Smith.
• The Paladins swept Elon at home in three games over the weekend. They are hitting .288 and have a 5.53 ERA and .968 fielding percentage.
• Chris Ohmstede is hitting .321 with eight homers and 40 RBIs, while Hunter Burton is among the national leaders in steals (36).
• Clemson has won 14 games in a row when it scores at least five runs and 17 games in a row when it scores at least six runs.
• Jay Baum, Garrett Boulware, Tyler Krieger, Jon McGibbon and Tyler Slaton have more walks than strikeouts.
• Clemson's top-two hitters in terms of batting average are the team's only two switch-hitters (Tyler Krieger, Steve Wilkerson).
WINNING SEASONS THE NORM
• The Tigers have had a winning record every year since 1965.
• With its 31-21 record in 2014, Clemson is guaranteed to have a winning record for the 50th season in a row.
• That 50-year streak spans just two head coaches, Bill Wilhelm (29 seasons) and Jack Leggett (21 seasons).
• Clemson's 50-year streak is the third-longest active streak in the nation, trailing two ACC schools (Florida State 67, Miami (Fla.) 57).
• Clemson has had a non-losing record, which includes seasons with equal number of wins and losses, every season since 1958.
• Bill Wilhelm took over as head coach of the Clemson program in 1958, therefore the Tigers have not had a losing record since he took over.
• Clemson's 57-year streak of non-losing records is tied for the second-longest active streak in the nation, trailing only Florida State (67).
Clemson, Furman to meet in Greenville
CUTigers.com Top Stories
GRADES AND ANALYSIS: NC State#3 Clemson committed 4 turnovers, including 3 in the red zone and a pick-six, in its 24-17 overtime win over NC State in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:52 PM
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comThursday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comThursday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutThursday at 10:00 AM
TOP PLAYS: NC State vs. ClemsonHere's a look back at some of NC State's top plays against Clemson, and the highlights are courtesy of ABC. The first video is a collection of all the highlights and below it are…
Pack PrideWednesday at 8:28 AM