WHEN: Monday, Dec. 1, 7 p.m. ET
WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
TV: ESPNU (Tom Hart-pbp; Brad Daugherty-color)
SPREAD: Clemson -10.5
• Clemson returns to the ACC/Big Ten Challenge after a one-year absence; the Tigers host Rutgers in only the second matchup between the two schools.
• The first meeting took place at Rutgers in the 1999 NIT; the Tigers won 78-68 on their way to the championship game.
• After a lopsided season opener, the Tigers’ last five games have been decided by a total of 20 points.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 1-0
Streak: Clemson won the only previous meeting
• Clemson owns a healthy 9-5 all-time record in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge and is in search of its first win in the event since a road game at Iowa in 2011. The Tigers have played in 14 of the 15 challenges to date, missing last season.
• The Tigers have posted home wins over Northwestern (2000), Penn State (2002), Ohio State (2004) and Purdue (2007) in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
• Rod Hall played a career-low one minute against High Point before suffering an ankle injury; he is expected to play Monday.
• Donte Grantham has produced double figures in four of his first six games, the first Tiger freshman to do that since Cliff Hammonds in 2004-05.
• Jaron Blossomgame has posted double-doubles each of the last two games, both Clemson wins. He had only one all of last season in 33 games.
• Blossomgame has four double-figure scoring marks this season, one more than he had all of 2013-14.
• Patrick Rooks is coming off his best game as a Tiger — the redshirt freshman scored 11 points off the bench vs. High Point and was 3-of-5 from three.
Tigers face Rutgers tonight
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
TIGERS REMAIN #3 AND #5 IN POLLS#3 Clemson is 4-0 (1-0 ACC) headed into a showdown with #4 Louisville in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 9:47 AM
ATLANTA CURSE BROKEN#3 Clemson dominated Georgia Tech from beginning to end on Thursday night and ended a 5-game losing streak to the Yellow Jackets in Atlanta.
CUTigers.comFriday at 8:24 AM
WHAT WE ARE HEARING#3 Clemson is coming off a dominant 59-0 win over SC State and opens ACC play against interdivisional rival Georgia Tech in Atlanta on Thursday night.
CUTigers.comThursday at 5:21 AM