WHAT: Clemson (5-3) vs. Auburn (3-4)
WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
SPREAD: Clemson -6
• Clemson earned its best win of the season, a 68-65 triumph over Arkansas in
overtime last Sunday. It was Clemson’s second win in history over a top-25 team
non-conference team at home.
• The ACC Tigers play their second game of the season against an SEC Tigers team,
having already defeated LSU on Nov. 24.
• This is Auburn’s first game at Littlejohn Coliseum since the 1992 NIT, when
Clemson won 84-72.
• Sunday’s game will be general admission seating, with all gates opening at 2:45
p.m. Reserved parking will be honored.
• The game has been designated as Public Service Appreciation Day, where all first
responders receive free admission and $10 tickets for family members.
• Sunday is also part of the elementary school package, where children from the area
can show the passes that were distributed at their schools for free admission.
CU Series W-L record: Auburn leads 15-11
Streak: Auburn won the most recent meeting
• This is the return meeting against Auburn in a home-and-home series; the SEC
Tigers won last season on the Plains, 66-64. Rod Hall and Jordan Roper combined for
28 points in the loss.
• Clemson’s win over Arkansas was the fourth over a top-25 team in Brad Brownell’s
tenure as the school’s head coach.
• This is the first meeting between the two head coaches, Brownell and Pearl. The
two were on opposite sidelines in the Division-II ranks in 1993 and 1994, when Pearl
was head coach at Southern Indiana and Brownell an assistant coach at Indianapolis.
• Clemson is the only team in the ACC with two wins over teams rated in the top 30
of the unofficial RPI (LSU-18, Arkansas-29).
• Hall posted a season-high 19 points in the win over the Razorbacks, including 12
in the final 8:07 of game time.
• Jaron Blossomgame is coming off a career-high 17 points and leads the Tigers in
scoring and rebounding in the early part of the schedule.
Clemson hosts Auburn
CUTigers.com Top Stories
CUTIGERS.COM FLASH SALE!!!That's right! Join CUTigers.com for $10.95 between now and midnight ET, and receive 8 months FREE!
Where Does Clemson Rank All-Time?Clemson captured its second consensus National Championship in 35 years by beating #3 Ohio State, the 2014 National Champion, 31-0 and undefeated #1 Alabama, the Defending National…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 6:20 PM
PHOTO GALLERY I: NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PARADEEnjoy these images from the Clemson National Championship Parade and Death Valley Celebration, courtesy of CUTigers.com Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 5:56 PM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 2:20 AM