WHAT: Clemson (5-3) vs. Auburn (3-4)
WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
SPREAD: Clemson -6
• Clemson earned its best win of the season, a 68-65 triumph over Arkansas in
overtime last Sunday. It was Clemson’s second win in history over a top-25 team
non-conference team at home.
• The ACC Tigers play their second game of the season against an SEC Tigers team,
having already defeated LSU on Nov. 24.
• This is Auburn’s first game at Littlejohn Coliseum since the 1992 NIT, when
Clemson won 84-72.
• Sunday’s game will be general admission seating, with all gates opening at 2:45
p.m. Reserved parking will be honored.
• The game has been designated as Public Service Appreciation Day, where all first
responders receive free admission and $10 tickets for family members.
• Sunday is also part of the elementary school package, where children from the area
can show the passes that were distributed at their schools for free admission.
CU Series W-L record: Auburn leads 15-11
Streak: Auburn won the most recent meeting
• This is the return meeting against Auburn in a home-and-home series; the SEC
Tigers won last season on the Plains, 66-64. Rod Hall and Jordan Roper combined for
28 points in the loss.
• Clemson’s win over Arkansas was the fourth over a top-25 team in Brad Brownell’s
tenure as the school’s head coach.
• This is the first meeting between the two head coaches, Brownell and Pearl. The
two were on opposite sidelines in the Division-II ranks in 1993 and 1994, when Pearl
was head coach at Southern Indiana and Brownell an assistant coach at Indianapolis.
• Clemson is the only team in the ACC with two wins over teams rated in the top 30
of the unofficial RPI (LSU-18, Arkansas-29).
• Hall posted a season-high 19 points in the win over the Razorbacks, including 12
in the final 8:07 of game time.
• Jaron Blossomgame is coming off a career-high 17 points and leads the Tigers in
scoring and rebounding in the early part of the schedule.
Clemson hosts Auburn
CUTigers.com Top Stories
5-25 RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comThursday at 10:24 AM
5-17 RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
BEER & SALAMI: THE SEQUELTrailing 8-7 in the 8th, Reed Rohlman was intentionally walked to load the bases for Clemson National Player of the Year Seth Beer, and he delivered with his second grand slam of…
5-10 RECRUITING RADAR - THE OPENINGIn this week's edition of the Radar, CUTigers.com Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel travels to Charlotte to bring you comprehensive coverage of Nike's The Opening, where Clemson…