WHAT: Clemson (15-11, 7-7 ACC) at No. 4 Duke (23-3, 10-3 ACC)
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 21 (4:10 PM)
WHERE: Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
TV: ESPN (Dave O’Brien-pbp; Dick Vitale-color)
• Clemson is in search of its first win at Duke since the 1994-95 season, a 75-70
victory by Rick Barnes’ first team over a ninth-ranked Blue Devils team at the time.
• The Tigers’ best chances to win since that time were in 1998, when Clemson missed
a game-winning shot attempt, and in 2007, when the Blue Devils scored a layup as
time expired to give Duke a 68-66 win after Clemson had just tied the game.
• Clemson defeated a top-20 Duke team in Littlejohn Coliseum last season, their
first win over the Blue Devils in five seasons. Three Tigers — Jaron Blossomgame,
K.J. McDaniels and Landry Nnoko — posted double-doubles.
• Clemson had a shot to beat Duke again in the 2014 ACC Tournament and led by one in
the final 10 seconds, but two Blue Devil free throws gave Mike Krzyzewski’s team a
63-62 win in the quarterfinals.
• The Tigers get their third crack at a top-five ACC team this season Saturday, all
on the road. Clemson dropped the previous two, at Louisville and Virginia.
• Clemson has defeated 10 different Blue Devil teams ranked inside the nation’s top
10 at the time of the meeting, including No. 1 Duke in front of the largest crowd in
Littlejohn history on Jan. 9, 1980.
• Austin Ajukwa is coming off a career-high 10 points and three steals in 14 minutes
of play at Georgia Tech. Over his past six games, Ajukwa is averaging 5.5 points per
contest (after just 1.9 over his first 19 games).
Tigers travel to No. 4 Duke
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 5:53 PM
ESPN GameDay Crew InterviewsCUTigers.com met with the ESPN College GameDay crew on Friday to discuss the big ACC showdown between #3 Clemson and #3 Louisville in Death Valley!
ACC Football Roundup: Week 5 Top StoriesAll you need to know about ACC teams leading into Week Five of the college football season.
WHAT WE ARE HEARINGACC Atlantic foes Clemson and Louisville are each ranked #3 in the polls and will clash in Death Valley with the division title and a spot in the College Football Playoff on the…