• Who - Wofford (7-0) vs. Clemson (4-2)
• Rankings - WOF - NR; CU - NR
• When - Tuesday (4 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion - Any IPTAY Tiger Cub Club member who presents their Tiger Cub ID receives free admission when accompanied by a paying adult.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 77-23-1 (1898-2013)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 40-8 (1900-2013)
• RHP John Caskey (WOF) vs. RHP Clate Schmidt (CU)
• Clemson swept Maine in a three-game series by a combined score of 25-7 at Augusta, Ga. on Friday and Saturday.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.0 runs per game and hitting .290 with a .366 on-base percentage and 10 stolen bases.
• The pitching staff has a 1.37 ERA, .202 opponents’ batting average and 5.60 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .959.
• Wofford is led by eighth-year Head Coach Todd Interdonato.
• The Terriers won all three home games last weekend. They are hitting .287 and have a 3.00 ERA and .955 fielding percentage.
• Matt Ramsay is hitting a team-high .429 with two doubles, two triples and eight RBIs, while Matt Pelt is batting .412 with two homers.
• Clemson has scored half its runs (15 of 30) in the seventh (9) and eighth (6) innings.
• Tyler Krieger and Weston Wilson have hit safely in all six games.
• Steven Duggar, Krieger, Tyler Slaton and Wilson have reached base safely in all six games.
CROWNOVER IN CONTROL
• Junior lefty Matthew Crownover is 1-0 with an 0.00 ERA and .170 opponents’ batting average in 13.0 innings pitched over two starts in 2015.
• He has allowed just eight hits and no walks with 15 strikeouts as Clemson’s Friday starter.
• In his career, he is 16-9 with a 2.42 ERA, .244 opponents’ batting average and 150 strikeouts against 37 walks in 182.1 innings pitched.
• His career ERA (No. 7), strikeout-to-walk ratio (4.05, No. 2) and walks per nine innings pitched (1.83, No. 2) are all top-10 Tiger marks.
• He trails only Kris Benson, the 1996 national player-of-the-year, in career strikeout-to-walk ratio and walks per nine innings pitched.
Tigers Host Terriers on Tuesday
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 5:53 PM
ESPN GameDay Crew InterviewsCUTigers.com met with the ESPN College GameDay crew on Friday to discuss the big ACC showdown between #3 Clemson and #3 Louisville in Death Valley!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 5:26 PM
ACC Football Roundup: Week 5 Top StoriesAll you need to know about ACC teams leading into Week Five of the college football season.
ScoutYesterday at 12:21 PM
WHAT WE ARE HEARINGACC Atlantic foes Clemson and Louisville are each ranked #3 in the polls and will clash in Death Valley with the division title and a spot in the College Football Playoff on the…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 3:17 AM