• Who - Clemson (16-17, 7-8 ACC) vs. Boston College (15-16, 5-9 ACC)
• Rankings - CU - NR; BOC - NR
• When - Friday (2:30 p.m.), Saturday (1:30 p.m.), Sunday (Noon)
• Where - Chestnut Hill, Mass (Commander Shea Field)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 20-7 (2006-14)
• Record at Boston College - Clemson leads 10-2 (2006-13)
• Friday - LHP Matthew Crownover (CU) vs. RHP Mike King (BOC)
• Saturday - LHP Zack Erwin (CU) vs. RHP John Gorman (BOC)
• Sunday - TBA (CU) vs. TBA (BOC)
• Clemson lost a pair of midweek home games against Georgia (3-2) and Charleston
• The Tigers are averaging 5.6 runs per game and hitting .276 with a .359 on-base
percentage and 39 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.65 ERA, .253 opponents’ batting average and 2.62
strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .962.
BOSTON COLLEGE OVERVIEW
• Boston College is led by fifth-year head coach Mike Gambino.
• The Eagles won both midweek games versus Dartmouth and Northeastern. They are
hitting .265 and have a 4.71 ERA and .976 fielding percentage.
• Chris Shaw is hitting .339 with eight doubles, 11 homers, 41 RBIs and a .696
• Clemson has a 10-2 record in its four previous road series at Boston College.
• Freshman righthander Paul Campbell is a native of Malden, Mass., the same state
where the Tigers face Boston College this weekend.
• Boston College freshman righthander Kyle Dunster is the brother of former Tiger
infielder Mike Dunster (2011-14).
• Clemson is hitting 24 points higher in games away from home compared to home games
• In 14 games away from home (8-6 record), the Tigers are hitting .289, led by Tyler
Krieger’s .379 mark.
• In 19 games at home (8-11 record), Clemson is hitting .265, led by Tyler Krieger
and Reed Rohlman, who are both hitting .362 at home.
• Clemson is averaging 7.1 runs per game away from home compared to 4.5 runs per
game at home.
THREE TIGERS ON MLB ROSTERS
• Former Tigers Jeff Baker (Marlins), Brad Miller (Marineres) and Tony Sipp (Astros)
are on 2015 MLB rosters.
• Baker is in his 11th MLB season, Miller is in his third MLB season and Sipp is in
his seventh MLB season.
• Baker batted .334 in his Clemson career, is tied for the Tiger record with 59
career homers and was a two-time, first-team All-American.
• Miller, the 2011 ACC Player-of-the-Year, hit .339 with 36 doubles, eight triples,
16 homers, 135 RBIs and 46 steals in 191 games as a Tiger.
• Sipp batted .280 and had a 2-2 pitching record for the Tigers in 2004.
• Every Tiger team from 1974 to 2012 has had at least one future major leaguer on
Clemson travels to Boston College
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutYesterday at 10:00 AM
TOP PLAYS: NC State vs. ClemsonHere's a look back at some of NC State's top plays against Clemson, and the highlights are courtesy of ABC. The first video is a collection of all the highlights and below it are…
Pack PrideWednesday at 8:28 AM