• Who - Duke (22-15, 5-13 ACC) vs. Clemson (20-18, 9-9 ACC)
• Rankings - DUK - NR; CU - NR
• When - Friday (6:30 p.m.), Saturday (Doubleheader) (2 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ESPN3
• TV Announcers - Marty Clary, Roy Philpott
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tiger Sports Network
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Friday #1) - 90s Night
• Promotion (Friday #2) - The first 500 students get a free hot dog.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 127-66-2 (1904-2014)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 66-25-1 (1905-2013)
• Friday - LHP Dillon Haviland (DUK) vs. LHP Matthew Crownover (CU)
• Saturday (Game 1) - RHP Andrew Istler (DUK) vs. LHP Zack Erwin (CU)
• Saturday (Game 2) - RHP Bailey Clark (DUK) vs. RHP Brody Koerner (CU)
• Clemson won midweek home games against Western Carolina (14-2) and Gardner-Webb (7-5).
• The Tigers are averaging 6.2 runs per game and hitting .282 with a .369 on-base percentage and 42 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.76 ERA, .252 opponents’ batting average and 2.57 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .962.
• Duke is led by third-year head coach Chris Pollard.
• The Blue Devils won one of three games at home against Louisville. They are hitting .252 and have a 3.14 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
• Peter Zyla is hitting .333, while Andy Perez is batting .302 with 26 steals.
• Clemson and Duke have played at least one game every year since 1990. The two did not play in 1989.
• Clemson and Duke wrapped up their last series in 2013 with a doubleheader on Saturday, March 23.
• Reed Rohlman is fourth in the ACC in batting average at .373 and Tyler Krieger is ninth (.361).
• Righthanders Jake Long and Clate Schmidt have given Clemson a much-needed boost as midweek starters on the mound in recent weeks.
• Long, a senior, is 1-0 with a 2.14 ERA, .187 opponents’ batting average and 21 strikeouts against seven walks in 21.0 innings pitched.
• Long did not pitch during the first half of the season while recovering from injury.
• Schmidt, a junior, is 1-1 with a 2.77 ERA and .250 opponents’ batting average in 39.0 innings pitched.
Tigers face Duke this weekend
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Where Does Clemson Rank All-Time?Clemson captured its second consensus National Championship in 35 years by beating #3 Ohio State, the 2014 National Champion, 31-0 and undefeated #1 Alabama, the Defending National…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 10:20 AM
PHOTO GALLERY I: NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PARADEEnjoy these images from the Clemson National Championship Parade and Death Valley Celebration, courtesy of CUTigers.com Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 9:56 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comTuesday at 6:20 PM
RECRUITING RADAR: National Champion EditionIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!